BestTop Bikini Strength

JKUR-08

Okay so, my girl and I like to hit viewpoints some time and lay on top of the Jeep. I took my hard top off yesterday and I am going to install a best top bikini after I get out of work this morning. I was just wondering if anyone has attempted to lay on the top without it completely caving in? I can't lay in the back of the Jeep because I have the Mastercraft bench, which regrettably doesn't fold. I am only about 155lbs and my girl weighs about 110lbs soaking wet. Any thoughts?

swampdog

Nah dude. Buy and eno hammock and call it good. No way I'm stretching out my top so I can have somewhere comfy to sit.

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
You could get a cargo net topper and lay on that but I wouldn't do it to a bikini topper.

Okay so, my girl and I like to hit viewpoints some time and lay on top of the Jeep. I took my hard top off yesterday and I am going to install a best top bikini after I get out of work this morning. I was just wondering if anyone has attempted to lay on the top without it completely caving in? I can't lay in the back of the Jeep because I have the Mastercraft bench, which regrettably doesn't fold. I am only about 155lbs and my girl weighs about 110lbs soaking wet. Any thoughts?

There's something out there called a jammock, and it's meant for exactly that purpose.

http://www.jammock.com/

Top Bottom