PDA

View Full Version : MOAB - FORK YEAH: Flat Iron Mesa [Part 1 of 3]

wayoflife
06-06-2016, 12:44 AM
There is a place located in the Southeast corner of Utah and it is know by Jeepers from around the world as being a holy land of off-roading. It is a land of slick rock, big ledges, intimidating climbs and scary off camber obstacles that have you clinging to the edge of cliff faces over a thousand feet up. This place is none other than Moab, the home of the Easter Jeep Safari and where Cindy and I make a pilgrimage to every year with our good friends and to put our Jeeps and ourselves to the test. In this new WAYALIFE Epic Trex Adventure video series, you'll get to see all the fun we had during a week of wheeling in this amazing place and taking on Jeep trails such as Flat Iron Mesa, Cliffhanger, Poison Spider Mesa, Gold Bar Rim and the Golden Spike.

Part 1 in this multi-part series highlights our rendezvous with our friends in Vegas, our long journey out to Moab and the very first trail we ran once we got there, Flat Iron Mesa. We hope you enjoy our presentation and if you have a moment afterwards, we'd be grateful if you could please let us know what you thought about it. Thank you for watching.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nIlanaC3lcg&feature=youtu.be

WIN A PAIR OF WAYALIFE SHOT GLASSES!!To help celebrate the release of Part 1 : MOAB - FORK YEAH1, Cindy and I will be giving away a pair of WAYALIFE shot glasses and if you'd like a chance to WIN them, all you have to do is post up a response, here on this thread and let us know what you think of it. A WINNER will be selected at random and announced on Sunday, June 12th. You will not have to be online to win. Thank you for watching and good luck to you!

http://project-jk.com/gallery2/main.php?g2_view=core.DownloadItem&g2_itemId=454124&g2_serialNumber=1

UPDATE 6/12/16
Selected completely at random, the WINNER of the WAYALIFE shot glasses is...

Highly professional and highly entertaining. Great video as always. Thanks for sharing these adventures. I really enjoy them all.

Congratulations jcopel!! :thumb:

WAYALIFE EPIC TREX ADVENTURES (http://wayalife.com/forumdisplay.php?81-WAYALIFE-Epic-Trex-Adventure-Videos) are off-road films created by Cindy and I. We have been responsible for producing the JK-Experience (also known as the JKX) video series "KEEP IT TIGHT" which was made in 2011, the 2012 series "HEARTLAND", the 2013 series "WILD WILD WEST" and the 2014 "PACIFIC NORTHWEST". We have also produced the 3 Part RUBICON video series, the 6 Part MOAB - Pilgrimage to the Promised Land series, DUSY, BEDEVILED and SNAKE EYES. We are NOT paid professionals who have been hired to film events but rather, we are amateurs who simply enjoy sharing what we do and love. Our films are produced and paid for entirely by us and we receive absolutely NO funding from manufacturers or vendors to help subsidize our work.

GraniteCrystal
06-06-2016, 12:45 AM
Woohoo! Been looking forward to this.

Napalm
06-06-2016, 12:45 AM
Yes!!!! Can't wait to watch it on the big screen!!! Thanks Eddie & Cindy. :)

Stick
06-06-2016, 12:59 AM
Thanks for all the hard work in putting these videos together so the rest of us can see what's out there in the West. Looking forward to watching and one day I'll make a trip out to Moab and experience some of the fun you had.

DWiggles
06-06-2016, 01:02 AM
Oh yeah! I know what I'm watching tonight :thumb: thanks for the video and everything you and Cindy do for the community!

thardy
06-06-2016, 01:10 AM
Awesome video guys. Really enjoyed the personal aspect of it. Looking forward to the other segments.

JeepFan
06-06-2016, 01:12 AM
Pretty forkin awesome video! :D

wayoflife
06-06-2016, 01:16 AM
Thanks for all the hard work in putting these videos together so the rest of us can see what's out there in the West. Looking forward to watching and one day I'll make a trip out to Moab and experience some of the fun you had.

It's really our pleasure. Trips like this, ones where everyone with us is a friend, they're the best and making a video out of it is like making a home movie. We're glad you can enjoy it with us. :cool:

Oh yeah! I know what I'm watching tonight :thumb: thanks for the video and everything you and Cindy do for the community!

Awesome! It's great to have you a part of this community :yup:

Awesome video guys. Really enjoyed the personal aspect of it. Looking forward to the other segments.

Thank you. We weren't sure how people would receive a video that was film from a more personal point of view but, we're glad that you enjoyed it. :cool:

Trail Bud
06-06-2016, 01:16 AM
That was fun!!! Really enjoyed it.
Nice video as always!

wayoflife
06-06-2016, 01:18 AM
Pretty forkin awesome video! :D

Thank you! We really forkin appreciate it. We also wish that you and Steph could have been a part of this adventure but are glad that you've been a part of so many since then :yup:

That was fun!!! Really enjoyed it.
Nice video as always!

A good forkin time for sure! :thumb:

ob_tj
06-06-2016, 01:20 AM
Badass video guys! Thought it was funny when we did the "MOAB FORK YEAH!!" Tessa even joined in with us!

Kwwilly15
06-06-2016, 01:21 AM
Awesome video makes me want to move out of Key West!! Thanks for sharing!

Jackal01
06-06-2016, 01:22 AM
Great video as always. I hope to make it out on a run with yall someday.

wayoflife
06-06-2016, 01:24 AM
Badass video guys! Thought it was funny when we did the "MOAB FORK YEAH!!" Tessa even joined in with us!

LOL!! That was a fun night and we really do appreciate your help in getting the audio for that :thumb:

Awesome video makes me want to move out of Key West!! Thanks for sharing!

While I'm sure it's nice where you're at, if you like to wheel, the good stuff is out here. :yup:

Great video as always. I hope to make it out on a run with yall someday.

That would be awesome if you could join us someday :cool:

Jegar
06-06-2016, 01:29 AM
Outstanding! I was queasy watching the shelf/ledge crossing!!!!

mudmobeeler
06-06-2016, 01:30 AM
Awesome video! That intimidator ledge looks like it lives up to its name! Can't wait for the rest of the video series.

BamBamDeer
06-06-2016, 01:32 AM
Excellent! .... Awesome! Everyone looked to be having a great time. Good Friends and Great Adventures!

WJCO
06-06-2016, 01:32 AM
Very refreshing to watch another video like this. Thank you both for taking the time to put it together and share it with us.

Moochie
06-06-2016, 01:33 AM
It seems like it was just yesterday that we were on this trail. Fun times and great memories are being refreshed! The first scratch always hurts the most! :)

Awesome job on Part 1! I can't wait to see the next.

Jaydoc1
06-06-2016, 01:33 AM
Dang it, Eddie! I could literally have just gotten back from a Jeeping trip and your and Cindy's videos would make me want to be right back out there! This ranks up there as one of my favorites.

I've gotta tell you, though, that when I started watching that I really wanted to make Flat Iron Mesa one of my must-do trails this fall when I'm back in Moab. And then you guys got to Intimidator. I live in Colorado so shelf roads are a way of life (see what I did there?) out here. And they are my nemesis. I hate shelf roads. My friends that go to Moab with me make fun of me because of the ridiculous stuff that doesn't bother me there but the relatively benign shelf roads that peg my needles back home. I'm honestly not sure I could get past Intimidator after watching you guys do it. I think that I'd have to spot while someone else drove my Jeep. Damn that was crazy! :shock:

Another home run, guys. I'm going to go out and sit in my Jeep in the driveway now and freak out the neighbors.

scull20
06-06-2016, 01:34 AM
A fantastic production as always, well done! Cant wait for the upcoming part(s)!!

TRLJNKY
06-06-2016, 01:34 AM
Awesome vid! Thanks for the show!

CarolinaJK
06-06-2016, 01:35 AM
So glad to see another awesome video come from y'all! Here's to many more!:rock:

wayoflife
06-06-2016, 01:35 AM
Outstanding! I was queasy watching the shelf/ledge crossing!!!!

Awesome video! That intimidator ledge looks like it lives up to its name! Can't wait for the rest of the video series.

:cheesy: And here we were thinking about how the video was just so incapable of doing the Intimidator justice. No lie, the pucker factor on it is forkin high! :crazyeyes:

Excellent! .... Awesome! Everyone looked to be having a great time. Good Friends and Great Adventures!

Glad you liked it and you bet - it's all about good friends and great adventures. :thumb:

ob_tj
06-06-2016, 01:37 AM
LOL!! That was a fun night and we really do appreciate your help in getting the audio for that :thumb:
That was a night to remember... or maybe not remember!! Lol and no Problem! We had fun, thank you!

wayoflife
06-06-2016, 01:39 AM
Very refreshing to watch another video like this. Thank you both for taking the time to put it together and share it with us.

Thank you, we're glad you liked it as much as we enjoyed making it. :cool:

It seems like it was just yesterday that we were on this trail. Fun times and great memories are being refreshed! The first scratch always hurts the most! :)

Awesome job on Part 1! I can't wait to see the next.

Oh yeah, going through the footage, it really did seem just like yesterday we were out there. Great times for sure and this in spite of your shiny new rings getting scratchity scratch scratched :D

Dang it, Eddie! I could literally have just gotten back from a Jeeping trip and your and Cindy's videos would make me want to be right back out there! This ranks up there as one of my favorites.

I've gotta tell you, though, that when I started watching that I really wanted to make Flat Iron Mesa one of my must-do trails this fall when I'm back in Moab. And then you guys got to Intimidator. I live in Colorado so shelf roads are a way of life (see what I did there?) out here. And they are my nemesis. I hate shelf roads. My friends that go to Moab with me make fun of me because of the ridiculous stuff that doesn't bother me there but the relatively benign shelf roads that peg my needles back home. I'm honestly not sure I could get past Intimidator after watching you guys do it. I think that I'd have to spot while someone else drove my Jeep. Damn that was crazy! :shock:

Another home run, guys. I'm going to go out and sit in my Jeep in the driveway now and freak out the neighbors.

LOL!! Like I say in the video, the Intimidator is probably the easiest obstacle on the Flat Iron Mesa Trail that's the hardest to take on. :crazyeyes:
Thank you for watching and we're glad you enjoyed it.

wayoflife
06-06-2016, 01:40 AM
A fantastic production as always, well done! Cant wait for the upcoming part(s)!!

Awesome vid! Thanks for the show!

So glad to see another awesome video come from y'all! Here's to many more!:rock:

Thanks guys, we really do appreciate and we're so glad you liked it :cool:

That was a night to remember... or maybe not remember!! Lol and no Problem! We had fun, thank you!

LOL!! Believe it or not, I think that's just about every trip we do :crazyeyes:

RockyJk
06-06-2016, 01:44 AM
Awesome video! Looks like blast out there hope to someday go with you guys

Ortiz73ca
06-06-2016, 01:45 AM
Awesome video

OJK12
06-06-2016, 01:49 AM
That was yet another awesome video! Now I'm left wanting more!

Sudz
06-06-2016, 01:52 AM
another great WAL production, thanks for taking the time to put these together and sharing the experience.

wayoflife
06-06-2016, 01:59 AM

You definitely need to get out there with us someday :thumb:

Awesome video

That was yet another awesome video! Now I'm left wanting more!

another great WAL production, thanks for taking the time to put these together and sharing the experience.

Thanks guys, we're so glad you liked it :cool:

ob_tj
06-06-2016, 02:00 AM

waking up with your face all beat up from that night!! Lol

Eezybreezy08
06-06-2016, 02:02 AM
Great video. Thanks for putting them out

dchotrod
06-06-2016, 02:04 AM
Good stuff. Good stuff. Now I want to move out west. Again. Thanks for the glimpse of the WAL, & not just the wheeling.

jeeeep
06-06-2016, 02:05 AM
that was great!! i was on easter egg hill in march - my passengers got out once they took a look at intimidater lol

will be heading back in a couple of weeks for more fun! :thumb:

Templar
06-06-2016, 02:09 AM
Watched it with the whole family on our living room big screen. Outstanding and entertaining as always - another big thank you for the time and energy you put into these video :thumb:

Strainger's Heart
06-06-2016, 02:11 AM
Awesome video. It reminded me of our trip to Moab with great friends!
Looking forward to Part II. Thanks for all the time you put in to it. :thumb:

Blazindevl
06-06-2016, 02:12 AM
Great video!!! Super jealous... Keep em coming!

ldjessee
06-06-2016, 02:18 AM
Looking forward to the rest of this run! Someday, I will go to Moad, either on 2 or 4 wheels.

I guess it was a Honey Moab? :)

rubiconG
06-06-2016, 02:21 AM
Eddie n crew,

This makes me wish I had moved out west! Awesome stuff.

Cheers,
Nick

wayoflife
06-06-2016, 02:24 AM
Good stuff. Good stuff. Now I want to move out west. Again. Thanks for the glimpse of the WAL, & not just the wheeling.

LOL!! We're so glad that you're cool with us showing so much of what we're really all about. For us, the wheeling is more of an excuse to get together with friends than anything although, it is icing on the cake too :D

that was great!! i was on easter egg hill in march - my passengers got out once they took a look at intimidater lol

will be heading back in a couple of weeks for more fun! :thumb:

Glad you liked it and the Intimidator ain't called that for nothing :shock:

Watched it with the whole family on our living room big screen. Outstanding and entertaining as always - another big thank you for the time and energy you put into these video :thumb:

Awesome! So glad that our videos are something you watch with the family. Thank you. :cool:

Great video. Thanks for putting them out

You bet! We've got more coming your way.

Clutch
06-06-2016, 02:24 AM
Superb as always! Thanks for all the time and attention that you put forth making these great videos for our enjoyment.

Rascal3
06-06-2016, 02:25 AM
Incredible video, as always thanks for putting this together Eddie and Cindy:thumb:

wayoflife
06-06-2016, 02:27 AM
Awesome video. It reminded me of our trip to Moab with great friends!
Looking forward to Part II. Thanks for all the time you put in to it. :thumb:

In so many ways, this trip was A LOT like our most recent Moab trip :drunkbuds:
And, you can be sure that we'll be making a video of it as well :D

Great video!!! Super jealous... Keep em coming!

Working on Part 2 even as we speak.

Looking forward to the rest of this run! Someday, I will go to Moad, either on 2 or 4 wheels.

I guess it was a Honey Moab? :)

While it's not always the case, on this particular trip, there was a lot of Honey consumed for sure. :drunkbuds:

Eddie n crew,

This makes me wish I had moved out west! Awesome stuff.

Cheers,
Nick

LOL!! There's a lot of great wheeling out here.

bpjk
06-06-2016, 02:28 AM
I enjoy doing shots. Great video.

jagrubb99
Great video as always! Shows what Jeeping is all about:thumbup:

cozdude
Great job Eddie and Cindy! Flat iron Mesa does look like an easy but fun trail!

Also Watching this made me flashback to our trip we just took recently and really made me miss everyone! So many good laughs and memory's!

Strike Force Zebra
06-06-2016, 02:30 AM
Great video as always!!!!!

MR.Ty
06-06-2016, 02:30 AM
Another fantastic video! Glad to see I'm not the only one who doesn't care for off camber trails and falling off of cliffs. :thumbup: :D

wayoflife
06-06-2016, 02:32 AM
Superb as always! Thanks for all the time and attention that you put forth making these great videos for our enjoyment.

Honestly, we're just so happy to know people like you enjoy them. Thank you.

Incredible video, as always thanks for putting this together Eddie and Cindy:thumb:

Thank you, we're so glad you enjoyed it. :cool:

I enjoy doing shots. Great video.

LOL!! You'd fit right in then :drunkbuds:

Great video as always! Shows what Jeeping is all about:thumbup:

It is for us anyway. We're glad you liked it :cool:

Great job Eddie and Cindy! Flat iron Mesa does look like an easy but fun trail!

Also Watching this made me flashback to our trip we just took recently and really made me miss everyone! So many good laughs and memory's!

Us have good laughs? Never! :cheesy:
It is a bummer that our recent trip ended so soon and I can't wait till we can get back out and do it again.

Labricon
06-06-2016, 02:34 AM
Yet another great video. You guys do a fantastic job of capturing the experience both on trail and unwinding with friends. The release timing put a nice cap in a great day......topless jeep trip to a cottage community north of Winnipeg to have a birthday lunch for my wife (shhhhhhh! 50), visit with friends and return home to a great meal prepared by my sons. Cheers to you for all the effort to make these videos.

MrD
06-06-2016, 02:35 AM
Makes me excited to pull out my Jeep! The pucker factor is intense for a beginner like me! My wife and I love watching your videos! We wish we were closer so we could go with you! You guys rock! Hope to see you on the trail!

Sharkey
06-06-2016, 02:52 AM
Great work, as always!!

ldjernes
06-06-2016, 02:53 AM
Awesome video!!!

Lbogart
06-06-2016, 02:54 AM
Another awesome video. Can't wait for part 2. Thank you for spending so much time on these videos for our enjoyment.

JeepJeep75
06-06-2016, 03:06 AM
That was a fan-forkin-tastic video guys!!! Outstanding!!!

benatc1
06-06-2016, 03:11 AM
Awesome video, looked like a great time for everyone! looking forward to seeing more adventures! thank you for sharing as always

jcopel
06-06-2016, 03:15 AM
Highly professional and highly entertaining. Great video as always. Thanks for sharing these adventures. I really enjoy them all.

Buster3479
06-06-2016, 03:19 AM
Great as always! Thanks for continuing to shoot in a way that makes those of us watching at home feel like we're right there with you.

Fresh tire air = 12hp

Clem319
06-06-2016, 03:20 AM
Great video. Do we find out why you guys were forked?

Nick Zambo
06-06-2016, 03:20 AM
Forking eh!!! That there was good eh!!!

prpichm
06-06-2016, 03:21 AM

Awesome video as always. Hope to make it to Moab someday.

Mike_JK_Houston_711
06-06-2016, 03:23 AM
Thanks Eddie and Cindy! Really appreciate the hard work you guys put into the videos. Just landed in San Francisco, can't wait to watch from my hotel room!

spwfz6
06-06-2016, 03:24 AM
Awesome can't wait to watch the rest! Thanks Eddie and Cindy

JeepDrum
06-06-2016, 03:26 AM
I had no idea just changing the air in your tires could have such an impact on horsepower! :cheesy:

Kidding aside, great video guys. I really enjoyed it, and hope to get out there one day. My Jeep and I have to get a little more experience first though.

chester
06-06-2016, 03:29 AM
Awesome video as always. You'll never disappoint thank you.

ckeith
06-06-2016, 03:31 AM
Thanks for the great video

nelsonrullan
06-06-2016, 03:32 AM
Eddie great video, keep up the good work, can't wait for part two, one question, did you change the tire carrier of Moby?

Mudbug
06-06-2016, 03:34 AM
video was awesome! Moab has been on my bucket list for sometime now, hoping to make it to the Jeep Easter safari at some point.

jkbarnett
06-06-2016, 03:47 AM
Just finished watching, cool fun video. Missing Moab, thanks

Trail JK
06-06-2016, 04:07 AM
Awesome video!!! Smiling ear to ear. [emoji4]. Moab is such an amazing place to wheel! Thanks for putting this video together and leading on a great trip!

dwvninety
06-06-2016, 04:18 AM
Another awesome video. Can't wait for the next part. One day I hope to join you guys in one of these epic journey.

J_McD
06-06-2016, 04:22 AM
Always look forward to your videos: Thank-you for sharing.

Dopey84
06-06-2016, 04:28 AM
Back at it again with yet another epic video making me wish I was on the trail... Great job!!

JK07
06-06-2016, 04:40 AM
Another great video, thanks for sharing! Looking forward to the remaining segments!

mcw*402
06-06-2016, 04:55 AM
Outstanding video!!!! Intimidator scared the crap out of me just watching it.....

Mike_JK_Houston_711
06-06-2016, 05:07 AM
Awesome part 1. Can't wait for the others. I had pucker factor just watching intimidator on my laptop.

MTG
06-06-2016, 05:09 AM
Forkeneh! :rock:

Great video as always!

We think a Moab needs to happen for us soon.

Jk909
06-06-2016, 05:15 AM
Looking forward to the next one. Great job once again[emoji122]🏼[emoji122]🏼[emoji122]🏼

griff97TJ
06-06-2016, 05:20 AM
Awesome video

Christina152
06-06-2016, 05:32 AM
Awesome video!

Scoop315
06-06-2016, 05:45 AM
There is a place located in the Southeast corner of Utah and it is know by Jeepers from around the world as being a holy land of off-roading. It is a land of slick rock, big ledges, intimidating climbs and scary off camber obstacles that have you clinging to the edge of cliff faces over a thousand feet up. This place is none other than Moab, the home of the Easter Jeep Safari and where Cindy and I make a pilgrimage to every year with our good friends and to put our Jeeps and ourselves to the test. In this new WAYALIFE Epic Trex Adventure video series, you'll get to see all the fun we had during a week of wheeling in this amazing place and taking on Jeep trails such as Flat Iron Mesa, Cliffhanger, Poison Spider Mesa, Gold Bar Rim and the Golden Spike.

Part 1 in this multi-part series highlights our rendezvous with our friends in Vegas, our long journey out to Moab and the very first trail we ran once we got there, Flat Iron Mesa. We hope you enjoy our presentation and if you have a moment afterwards, we'd be grateful if you could please let us know what you thought about it. Thank you for watching.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nIlanaC3lcg&feature=youtu.be

WIN A PAIR OF WAYALIFE SHOT GLASSES!!To help celebrate the release of Part 1 : MOAB - FORK YEAH1, Cindy and I will be giving away a pair of WAYALIFE shot glasses and if you'd like a chance to WIN them, all you have to do is post up a response, here on this thread and let us know what you think of it. A WINNER will be selected at random and announced on Sunday, June 12th. You will not have to be online to win. Thank you for watching and good luck to you!

http://project-jk.com/gallery2/main.php?g2_view=core.DownloadItem&g2_itemId=454124&g2_serialNumber=1

WAYALIFE EPIC TREX ADVENTURES (http://wayalife.com/forumdisplay.php?81-WAYALIFE-Epic-Trex-Adventure-Videos) are off-road films created by Cindy and I. We have been responsible for producing the JK-Experience (also known as the JKX) video series "KEEP IT TIGHT" which was made in 2011, the 2012 series "HEARTLAND", the 2013 series "WILD WILD WEST" and the 2014 "PACIFIC NORTHWEST". We have also produced the 3 Part RUBICON video series, the 6 Part MOAB - Pilgrimage to the Promised Land series, DUSY, BEDEVILED and SNAKE EYES. We are NOT paid professionals who have been hired to film events but rather, we are amateurs who simply enjoy sharing what we do and love. Our films are produced and paid for entirely by us and we receive absolutely NO funding from manufacturers or vendors to help subsidize our work.

You and Cindy produce awesome videos!

Clifford33
06-06-2016, 05:59 AM
That was an awesome video Eddie and Cindy thank you for the Great video experience makes me feel like I'm there in my jeep aha.

Tylersilverjku
06-06-2016, 06:09 AM
Definitely a great video Eddie! Absolutely worth the wait! Thanks for all the videos I'm excited for the next few vids!

JAGS
06-06-2016, 06:10 AM
Just able to sit down and watch this forkin video. Awesome to see so many friends having a great time. Wheeling is so much more than being a "badass" on a tough trail and your vids always show what wayalife is really about. Great job. [emoji41][emoji106][emoji106]

So part 2 is coming out tomorrow right. [emoji6][emoji23][emoji23]

samIam007
06-06-2016, 06:16 AM
Another great film. Thanks again Eddie and Cindy!!
:clap2:

AllAmericanInfidel
06-06-2016, 06:45 AM
Once again, awesome video. Thanks Eddie and Cindy for sharing this Wayalife with us! Now I just need to go change the air in my tires and I'll be good to go lol!

0311DoC
06-06-2016, 06:55 AM
That was OUTSTANDING!!

Dalton gang
06-06-2016, 08:54 AM
You guys never disappoint ! As a guy that has always wanted to go to moab, I would say inspiring ! Nice work !

LeighP
06-06-2016, 09:39 AM
Thanks for work you put in on this....I always enjoy your videos, the great scenery and you feel like you're there! :clap2:

2nd.gunman
06-06-2016, 09:39 AM
Watching it now. Awesome as always!

Yeahright
06-06-2016, 09:53 AM
More please, I need more.

Coop
06-06-2016, 10:28 AM
Once again a great WAL video! Will have to watch this several times like always! I've got to get out to MOAB!!\
Congrats!!!http://wayalife.com/images/smilies/clap2.gifhttp://wayalife.com/images/smilies/clap2.gifhttp://wayalife.com/images/smilies/clap2.gif

Gadget
06-06-2016, 11:58 AM
Why can't the whole country have scenery like that. Some say the anticipation of something is often better than the thing itself: they're idiots!!! Although I am kind of sad now that the initial moment is over and happy that I have a new video to watch over and over and over etc...

I noticed it has 2 [emoji107]already, the only thing I could find wrong with the video is that I wasn't there, what could their problem be?

Wonderful job as always, thanks for the time and effort, us east coasters appreciate your videos more than you know.[emoji122][emoji122][emoji122]

wschilawski
06-06-2016, 12:25 PM
Fork YES! Love this video you guys! :eek:

Whenever I watch a WAYALIFE film, I always want to move out to the west coast! Keep 'em comin'!

TrainWreck618
06-06-2016, 12:30 PM
Looking forward for the next one already, great job!

Steviepete69
06-06-2016, 12:39 PM
Nice! Wish I lived out west!

piginajeep
06-06-2016, 12:47 PM
Great video, I can't believe how young Jeff looks!!

Judesign
06-06-2016, 01:37 PM
Great video! Can't wait for the others now. Thanks for taking the time to do these.

GraniteCrystal
06-06-2016, 01:43 PM
Nice! Looking forward to the rest in the series. I need to get to Moab.

cjmenma
06-06-2016, 01:50 PM
Awesome video guys, can't wait for the remaining parts... definitely a lot of pucker factor on that last obstacle...:clap2:

wayoflife
06-06-2016, 01:54 PM
Yet another great video. You guys do a fantastic job of capturing the experience both on trail and unwinding with friends. The release timing put a nice cap in a great day......topless jeep trip to a cottage community north of Winnipeg to have a birthday lunch for my wife (shhhhhhh! 50), visit with friends and return home to a great meal prepared by my sons. Cheers to you for all the effort to make these videos.

Thank you and a big happy birthday to your wife!

Makes me excited to pull out my Jeep! The pucker factor is intense for a beginner like me! My wife and I love watching your videos! We wish we were closer so we could go with you! You guys rock! Hope to see you on the trail!

LOL!! I think the pucker factor is intense for anyone - it's what helps keep you alive :crazyeyes:
I don hope that you can join us on a run someday.

Great work, as always!!
Thank you Mike, sure hope we can get you out there with us in the near future.:thumb:

That was a fan-forkin-tastic video guys!!! Outstanding!!!

Thank you very forkin much :D

Awesome video, looked like a great time for everyone! looking forward to seeing more adventures! thank you for sharing as always

Thanks Ben, hope you can be a part of our adventures sometime soon.

Thank you, we really are flattered that you would think our video is professional and entertaining.

rev0079
06-06-2016, 01:57 PM
Another great video Eddie!

wayoflife
06-06-2016, 02:01 PM
Great as always! Thanks for continuing to shoot in a way that makes those of us watching at home feel like we're right there with you.

Fresh tire air = 12hp

LOL!! Glad to hear you watched till the very end. We try really hard to make our videos feel like you were with us and we're glad to hear you felt that way. Thank you.

Guess you're going to have to keep on watching to find out :crazyeyes:

Forking eh!!! That there was good eh!!!

Forkin eh!! LOL!! :cheesy:

Thanks Eddie and Cindy! Really appreciate the hard work you guys put into the videos. Just landed in San Francisco, can't wait to watch from my hotel room!

We hope you enjoyed it :yup:

I had no idea just changing the air in your tires could have such an impact on horsepower! :cheesy:

Kidding aside, great video guys. I really enjoyed it, and hope to get out there one day. My Jeep and I have to get a little more experience first though.

Well, it was supposed to be a secret and one that we weren't supposed to share :D

Awesome video as always. You'll never disappoint thank you.

Thank you and we're glad you weren't disappointed with what you saw.

Eddie great video, keep up the good work, can't wait for part two, one question, did you change the tire carrier of Moby?

Yes, we've changed out the bumpers on Moby a few times over the last 9 years. On this trip, we were still running an LoD bumper tire carrier.

Awesome video!!! Smiling ear to ear. [emoji4]. Moab is such an amazing place to wheel! Thanks for putting this video together and leading on a great trip!

Thanks Rachel. We're so glad that you and Ray have been able to join us on our recent runs out there. :cool:

wayoflife
06-06-2016, 02:06 PM
Another awesome video. Can't wait for the next part. One day I hope to join you guys in one of these epic journey.

Well I sure hope you can join us someday. We'll keep working on it.

Outstanding video!!!! Intimidator scared the crap out of me just watching it.....

Awesome part 1. Can't wait for the others. I had pucker factor just watching intimidator on my laptop.

:cheesy: The Intimidator is the real deal. Glad you guys liked the video.

Forkeneh! :rock:

Great video as always!

We think a Moab needs to happen for us soon.

Yeah, it's been a while for you. Definitely need to join us in the future.

You and Cindy produce awesome videos!

Thank you.

That was an awesome video Eddie and Cindy thank you for the Great video experience makes me feel like I'm there in my jeep aha.

We're so glad to hear you felt that way watching the video.

Definitely a great video Eddie! Absolutely worth the wait! Thanks for all the videos I'm excited for the next few vids!

Thank you, we're so glad to hear it was worth the wait. :yup:

Just able to sit down and watch this forkin video. Awesome to see so many friends having a great time. Wheeling is so much more than being a "badass" on a tough trail and your vids always show what wayalife is really about. Great job. [emoji41][emoji106][emoji106]

So part 2 is coming out tomorrow right. [emoji6][emoji23][emoji23]

LOL!! Well, you've been there with us and you know first hand just how much fun a trip like this really is.

Exodus Jeeps
06-06-2016, 02:14 PM
Once again an awesome video! Sure does ramp up the anticipation for our run out there next year. Thanks again guys!

wayoflife
06-06-2016, 02:14 PM
Once again, awesome video. Thanks Eddie and Cindy for sharing this Wayalife with us! Now I just need to go change the air in my tires and I'll be good to go lol!

LOL!! You and me both. Glad you enjoyed the video :cool:

You guys never disappoint ! As a guy that has always wanted to go to moab, I would say inspiring ! Nice work !

Thank you. We really do hope our videos won't disappoint but know it's always a possibility. We're glad it inspired you.

Thanks for work you put in on this....I always enjoy your videos, the great scenery and you feel like you're there! :clap2:

Thank you. It's always nice to see people around the world being able to see and experience some of the fun we have here. :cool:

Why can't the whole country have scenery like that. Some say the anticipation of something is often better than the thing itself: they're idiots!!! Although I am kind of sad now that the initial moment is over and happy that I have a new video to watch over and over and over etc...

I noticed it has 2 [emoji107]already, the only thing I could find wrong with the video is that I wasn't there, what could their problem be?

Wonderful job as always, thanks for the time and effort, us east coasters appreciate your videos more than you know.[emoji122][emoji122][emoji122]

Thank you. As far as the thumbs down this video, it's no secret that we have haters. Clearly, giving us a dislike brings some kind of joy to their life :crazyeyes:

Fork YES! Love this video you guys! :eek:

Whenever I watch a WAYALIFE film, I always want to move out to the west coast! Keep 'em comin'!

LOL!! Thank you very forkin much. :D

Looking forward for the next one already, great job!

Glad to hear it and we'll be sure to work hard to get it out as soon as we can. :yup:

Great video, I can't believe how young Jeff looks!!

LOL!! We have footage of you too you know. :D
Glad you like the video. We need to get you and Jen out to Moab with us again.

Labricon
06-06-2016, 02:22 PM
"Thank you and a big happy birthday to your wife!"

Thanks Eddie. She had a great day.

Keep up the good work!

piginajeep
06-06-2016, 02:41 PM
LOL!! We have footage of you too you know. :D
Glad you like the video. We need to get you and Jen out to Moab with us again.

Thanks can't wait to see the skinny version, I do miss Moab!

Rancho
06-06-2016, 02:48 PM
Wow Easter Egg Hill is rough these days!
Still hate Intimidator.

:icon_crazy:

blacker1
06-06-2016, 02:48 PM
Very cool! Thank you for sharing!

Escher
06-06-2016, 03:00 PM
Loved the Vid guys! Just wanted to say thanks for the high quality production - I've watched the older vid's several times and my kids (5 and 6) frequently ask "Can we watch the jeep videos again??!!"

Keep 'em coming!!

mcpuck
06-06-2016, 03:40 PM
This was our first trip to Moab and our first time really putting the Jeep and ourselves to the test. I think we were so high on adrenaline it kept us from realizing we were on sheer cliffs and lifting tires off the ground! Lori and I canít tell you how much fun we have had and how many great close friendships we have made since becoming part of the WAYALIFE family. Thank you Eddie and Cindy for all you do and we canít wait for the next Epic Trex Adventure! :thumb:

wayoflife
06-06-2016, 04:01 PM
Thanks can't wait to see the skinny version, I do miss Moab!

The footage wasn't from that long ago ;) :crazyeyes: :D

Wow Easter Egg Hill is rough these days!
Still hate Intimidator.

:icon_crazy:

LOL!! You and me both.

Loved the Vid guys! Just wanted to say thanks for the high quality production - I've watched the older vid's several times and my kids (5 and 6) frequently ask "Can we watch the jeep videos again??!!"

Keep 'em coming!!

That's awesome. I'm so glad to hear you AND your kids enjoy watching our films :)

wayoflife
06-06-2016, 04:01 PM
This was our first trip to Moab and our first time really putting the Jeep and ourselves to the test. I think we were so high on adrenaline it kept us from realizing we were on sheer cliffs and lifting tires off the ground! Lori and I canít tell you how much fun we have had and how many great close friendships we have made since becoming part of the WAYALIFE family. Thank you Eddie and Cindy for all you do and we canít wait for the next Epic Trex Adventure! :thumb:

That was your first time out to Moab wasn't it! Good times for sure and I hope you and Lori will be able to join us on more in the near future :yup:

Brute
06-06-2016, 05:14 PM
As always...great video. I ran Flat Iron Mesa last EJS, and enjoyed the trail. I think Intimidator is more scary for the passenger than the driver, especially if the doors are off...

BearFace84
06-06-2016, 05:25 PM
never fails to entertain! as if we didnt have enough of a forkin desire to go!

Dstolp_jk
06-06-2016, 05:31 PM
Soooo excited to watch this that I am going to watch it right now at work :)

Kyle7R
06-06-2016, 06:02 PM
Great video!

Pucker factor just from watching it!

:sly:

rflowers65
06-06-2016, 06:50 PM
Great video for those of us who can't be there! Thank you!!

Jeepride
06-06-2016, 07:21 PM
Great video of one awesome forkin ride with a great bunch of wheelers. Doesnít get any better than this. Nice job!

Ginz
06-06-2016, 07:37 PM
My god that was amazing. Definitely chroming that on to the tv later. Wow! That right there, is why we buy jeeps.

ramin
06-06-2016, 07:47 PM
Another awesome video[emoji4]

atrollip
06-06-2016, 08:08 PM
Wow.... That was amazing... Can't wait for my Jeep to grow up like some of those awesome ones on there. Very jealous... Thank you for the amazing video and can't wait for part 2.

g00se04
06-06-2016, 08:39 PM
This video makes me want to move from the east coast even more, if I could get the boss lady to bite...

swampdog
06-06-2016, 09:21 PM
Watching now in 65" 1080 goodness! 207025

iRonin
06-06-2016, 09:21 PM
Very cool. I'm usually up at midnight when these release but some friends and I got "turnt up" for no reason on a Sunday night so today was a bit....sluggish... getting to this point and finally getting to watch it :)

I love watching these clips from earlier runs - gets me jazzed and helps me plan for stuff to hit when it comes time for our first Moab trip next year :)

Saffer007
06-06-2016, 09:46 PM
That was forkin great, thanks Eddie and Cindy excited for part 2

stormtroopedjk
06-06-2016, 09:52 PM
Awesome video !! Love these ! Keep it up [emoji631]

RngrJim
06-06-2016, 11:40 PM
Thank you for the awesome video! Outstanding as always. :thumb::beer:

po5000
06-07-2016, 12:08 AM
Wow you guy rock some day Monica and I will get there , and hope this finds it's way to the shot glass winner circle. :brows:

dcbjk
06-07-2016, 12:13 AM
Part 1 was absolutely amazing and breath taking especially intimidater, I can't wait to see the other parts of the series thank you Eddie and Cindy for your hard work and commitment to Wayalife it truly is a wonderful experience.

Strainger
06-07-2016, 12:32 AM
MORE! I want MORE! Really looking forward to part two! How soon will it be ready? I can't wait! (sigh) Sorry for the rant. But these viddies are so damn good that I get a little carried away. :blush:

Daro
06-07-2016, 12:37 AM
Great video like always!
Never thought to take a tape measure out on a trail though.

Jeepsinspace
06-07-2016, 12:53 AM
I've been forked😊! It awesome hope I'll get there one day!

MedixJK
06-07-2016, 01:27 AM
Another awesome vid. Eddie and Cindy, you always manage to capture the real vibe that makes you feel like your there too. Looking forward to the next segment!!

swampdog
06-07-2016, 01:53 AM
The video was great! I hope this is a 9 part series as I'm hooked. Thanks for bringing us along on your journey.

Rb1boxer_3
06-07-2016, 02:31 AM
It was awesome I can't wait to go out and do stuff like that. I guess I missed it being gone for 4 years but what happened to Moby wasn't he running the Evo tire carrier

Jkratt
06-07-2016, 02:55 AM
Another great video. Can't wait to watch the next one. Each time I watch one of the videos I spend $15,000 in my mind on shit to make my jeep perform like the ones in the movie. I slap myself back to reality and stay within the abilities of my jeep. Thanks for another great production.

LearJeff
06-07-2016, 03:16 AM
Wow. This video made me sad because I wasn't there in person. But it made me happy that I discovered Wayalife and subsequently joined the on-line Wayalife community so I could enjoy the most awesome videos on the interwebs. And most of all, it inspired me (as do all of Eddie and Cindy's videos) to get off my ass and get out there and use my Jeep for what it was intended! So thanks you guys :-)

kpig
06-07-2016, 03:45 AM
Great video. Now I need another to see if Moochie ever scratched his wheels. Also, I have a hankering for Korean BBQ. Thanks Eddie and Cindy for sharing.

pop2tu
06-07-2016, 04:02 AM
Awesome video, can't wait for part 2. Thank you Eddie and Cindy for sharing all your hard work with us!

Petthefish
06-07-2016, 01:48 PM
Fork Yeah!!!!!
Amazing

rubicon gary
06-07-2016, 06:38 PM
Really enjoyed the great video.Looking forward to the next segment. THANKS for your time and effort in making these videos.

Andy5160
06-07-2016, 08:41 PM
Great video. Thanks Eddy
Hope to join you guys one day!

Mun50n3d
06-07-2016, 10:40 PM

Part 1 in this multi-part series highlights our rendezvous with our friends in Vegas, our long journey out to Moab and the very first trail we ran once we got there, Flat Iron Mesa. We hope you enjoy our presentation and if you have a moment afterwards, we'd be grateful if you could please let us know what you thought about it. Thank you for watching.[/I]
:rock:
I've already watched this over a lunch hour at work while eating. I wasn't really paying much attention to it, but from what I heard I was laugh quite a bit. I'll have to queue it up on the TV when I get home while I'm cookin' dinner tonight.
:2thumbsup: :pop2: :beer:

JKRay
06-08-2016, 02:50 AM
Awesome video Eddie and Cindy! Looks like a fun time for sure can't wait to see the rest!

AF_Jeepster
06-08-2016, 06:13 AM
Great video Eddie & Wayalife crew. I can't wait to get back out West again. Ohio just can't compare.

Ken007
06-08-2016, 08:20 AM
:honey::honey::honey::honey::honey: out of :honey::honey::honey::honey::honey: 's

NotAllWhoWander
06-08-2016, 08:52 AM
Awesome video. Looks like a great time. Thanks for sharing it.

Mun50n3d
06-08-2016, 01:00 PM
Looks amazing on a 65" TV. Simple narrative, group interaction on the trails and off was funny. The videography was just amazing as well. Wish I was there with the group. Oh!!! And the pucker factor was off the charts. My wife said 'oh hell no! Your on your own. I'm walking.' Can't wait to see what is next from this trip.
:2thumbsup:

Vudoo1
06-08-2016, 03:45 PM
Another great video! Thanks guys for sharing.

swampdog
06-08-2016, 04:51 PM
10,000 views in 2 days...way to go Eddie and Cindy!

austin160
06-08-2016, 07:31 PM
I LOVE these videos! I sit a computer all day and work on one monitor with Wayalife films on the other. Awesome job!

Modit
06-09-2016, 03:51 AM
I enjoyed this first installment and I'm looking forward to what follows. :clap2:
Thanks for sharing your adventures. I've got to get up to MOAB.

Graywolf
06-10-2016, 12:25 PM
Great video, Thanks for all the hard work to produce the film. It has been 2 years since our last trip to Moab, After watching the film, We are planning at trip this year. Right after we get back from the Rubicon next week. Again thanks for a great film.
:cool:

H8ROADS
06-10-2016, 03:05 PM
Ha!! Ive been hanging with you guys so long I made it into title sequence! This was awhile ago, but such damn fun. So many good memories and more to come!

H8ROADS
06-10-2016, 03:07 PM
Wasnt this the trip where we had the western party?

BlueBox
06-11-2016, 11:34 PM
Another awesome installment. Well done.

Just got back from Moab last weekend so this certainly helped give a fix. The withdrawls are terrible! :grayno:

Slimebones
06-12-2016, 12:53 AM
Another great video . WAYALIFE for sure. Impressed that you respond to so many people Eddie. Way to keep it alive. Good community. I will be returning to Moab this fall, and this film has kept the flame lit. Can't wait.

sipafz
06-12-2016, 01:56 AM
Nicely done as always! Looking forward to the next! Thank you for sharing!

wayoflife
06-12-2016, 02:36 PM
As always...great video. I ran Flat Iron Mesa last EJS, and enjoyed the trail. I think Intimidator is more scary for the passenger than the driver, especially if the doors are off...

Thanks and as you can see in the video, most of the Jeeps on the Intimidator didn't have passengers :crazyeyes:

never fails to entertain! as if we didnt have enough of a forkin desire to go!

Fork Yeah!

Great video!

Pucker factor just from watching it!

:sly:

LOL!! Glad that we were able to capture the moment for ya :D

Another awesome video[emoji4]

It was great that you were able to join us for that run. Hope to get you out on the trail with us again soon :thumb:

Wow.... That was amazing... Can't wait for my Jeep to grow up like some of those awesome ones on there. Very jealous... Thank you for the amazing video and can't wait for part 2.

Well, for what it's worth, some of the Jeeps you see were only on 35" tires so it really doesn't take much :)

Watching now in 65" 1080 goodness!

SWEET!! I hope you enjoyed it :)

Part 1 was absolutely amazing and breath taking especially intimidater, I can't wait to see the other parts of the series thank you Eddie and Cindy for your hard work and commitment to Wayalife it truly is a wonderful experience.

So glad you enjoyed it and sharing our adventures in this way is what we love to do :yup:

MORE! I want MORE! Really looking forward to part two! How soon will it be ready? I can't wait! (sigh) Sorry for the rant. But these viddies are so damn good that I get a little carried away. :blush:

LOL!! Thanks Tom. It was great that you and Susan were able to join us out in Moab this year and we hope that you'll be able to join us on others runs in the near future.

wayoflife
06-12-2016, 02:43 PM
Great video like always!
Never thought to take a tape measure out on a trail though.

LOL!! I always carry a tape measure in my tool bag. It comes in handy for things like adjusting your toe after straightening out a bent tie rod or, for measuring how much space you have to work with on a shelf road :crazyeyes: :D

I've been forked! It awesome hope I'll get there one day!

Fork yeah! I hope it was good :)

Another awesome vid. Eddie and Cindy, you always manage to capture the real vibe that makes you feel like your there too. Looking forward to the next segment!!

Thank you, we're so glad to hear it and really, more than showing Jeeps driving over stuff, it's what we hope most to do.

The video was great! I hope this is a 9 part series as I'm hooked. Thanks for bringing us along on your journey.

LOL!! I guess you did enjoy it then. :D

It was awesome I can't wait to go out and do stuff like that. I guess I missed it being gone for 4 years but what happened to Moby wasn't he running the Evo tire carrier

This is footage from a few years back. Moby was running an LoD bumper tire carrier back then.

Another great video. Can't wait to watch the next one. Each time I watch one of the videos I spend $15,000 in my mind on shit to make my jeep perform like the ones in the movie. I slap myself back to reality and stay within the abilities of my jeep. Thanks for another great production.

LOL!! It doesn't take much to get out to Moab and have some fun.

Wow. This video made me sad because I wasn't there in person. But it made me happy that I discovered Wayalife and subsequently joined the on-line Wayalife community so I could enjoy the most awesome videos on the interwebs. And most of all, it inspired me (as do all of Eddie and Cindy's videos) to get off my ass and get out there and use my Jeep for what it was intended! So thanks you guys :-)

That's awesome and we're glad that you found us :cool:

Great video. Now I need another to see if Moochie ever scratched his wheels. Also, I have a hankering for Korean BBQ. Thanks Eddie and Cindy for sharing.

LOL!! Glad you enjoyed it :)

Fork Yeah!!!!!
Amazing

Thank you very forkin much!

:rock:
I've already watched this over a lunch hour at work while eating. I wasn't really paying much attention to it, but from what I heard I was laugh quite a bit. I'll have to queue it up on the TV when I get home while I'm cookin' dinner tonight.
:2thumbsup: :pop2: :beer:

LOL!! We're so glad that you enjoyed the video and enough so that it made you laugh.

wayoflife
06-12-2016, 02:48 PM
Looks amazing on a 65" TV. Simple narrative, group interaction on the trails and off was funny. The videography was just amazing as well. Wish I was there with the group. Oh!!! And the pucker factor was off the charts. My wife said 'oh hell no! Your on your own. I'm walking.' Can't wait to see what is next from this trip.
:2thumbsup:

:cheesy: That's awesome and believe me, it's a hell of a lot scarier in person :shock:

10,000 views in 2 days...way to go Eddie and Cindy!

It really is pretty amazing and we're so glad that so many people are enjoying it. Well, with the exception of a few haters anyway :crazyeyes:

I LOVE these videos! I sit a computer all day and work on one monitor with Wayalife films on the other. Awesome job!

LOL!! I hope your boss doesn't mind :D

Ha!! Ive been hanging with you guys so long I made it into title sequence! This was awhile ago, but such damn fun. So many good memories and more to come!

Oh yeah, it was great that you were able to join us on this trip and you do have a few more appearances coming :cool:

Another great video . WAYALIFE for sure. Impressed that you respond to so many people Eddie. Way to keep it alive. Good community. I will be returning to Moab this fall, and this film has kept the flame lit. Can't wait.

Thank you and it's a pleasure for me to respond to guys like you. Certainly, I'm grateful that you watched our video and I'm glad that you enjoyed it :cool:

metalic
06-12-2016, 09:46 PM
As always great videos.
Appreciate you guys sharing your adventures to places I hope to see someday

naysjp
06-12-2016, 11:18 PM
Love the title of the video! Nice wheeling as always.

wayoflife
06-13-2016, 01:24 AM

WJCO
06-13-2016, 02:35 AM

Congrats!!

cozdude
06-13-2016, 09:55 AM
Congrats jcopel!

fhopson
06-13-2016, 12:17 PM
Great video. Looking forward to part 2.

jolly
06-13-2016, 01:00 PM
your videos are so much more than great videos, these must be one of the best narrated, selected and edited films out there. I really enjoy watching them. Looking forward to part two. :thumb:

Meatwagon
06-13-2016, 06:13 PM
Great video, you always capture the true off-roading experience.

wayoflife
06-13-2016, 06:20 PM
Great video. Looking forward to part 2.

So glad you enjoyed it. Part 2 will be coming out on Sunday so you won't have to wait too long :cool:

your videos are so much more than great videos, these must be one of the best narrated, selected and edited films out there. I really enjoy watching them. Looking forward to part two. :thumb:

Thank you so much for that, we're truly flattered. :blush:

Great video, you always capture the true off-roading experience.

Thank you, we really do appreciate it and we're so glad you enjoyed it :yup:

Ginz
06-14-2016, 02:25 AM
Just watched this again. Looks even more amazing in HD 55" lcd! So sick

dtch
06-14-2016, 11:57 AM
What's the song that starts playing around 8:30 into the video?

HoosierWolf
06-16-2016, 09:03 PM
Finally got around to watching this and watched it 3 times :)

Great video! Really looking forward to part deux!

Lance628
07-02-2016, 02:02 PM
Finally got around to watching this, great video as always