JCR bumper

Ginz

So I made a lowball offer on eBay and apparently I'm the new owner of this bumper, that I know nothing about. Any feedback, is it good? Although maybe since I already bought it I don't really want to know lol

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1465326542.162091.jpg

swampdog

It's yours now, just wheel it and move on. Have seen pictures of them taco from a minor tree encounter, but you've spent the cash now and it's yours, so just enjoy it.

GraniteCrystal

I run a JCR and so do a number of other guys on here. Especially if you got it for cheap, I think you'll be happy with it. I wouldn't hang your head at all with that.

Ginz

Thanks for that. Mostly just wanted something to put a winch on. Down here is mostly mud, so that's a must have. Hard to get past all the eBay and CL adds for companies selling Chinese crap. Not that I would know the difference lol

swampdog

Thanks for that. Mostly just wanted something to put a winch on. Down here is mostly mud, so that's a must have. Hard to get past all the eBay and CL adds for companies selling Chinese crap. Not that I would know the difference lol

For what you are doing with your rig the bumper will be more than enough.

Ginz

So I need some help/input. Bumper came with no mounting hardware (not surprised). Seems simple enough to install, except there is a "flag tab" that slides into the frame which is then bolted to the inside of the bumper. Without this, the bumper will only be attached by the 8 nuts on the front. I contacted jcr, but in case they can't/won't help, any suggestions? Is there any other type of hardware I can use that maybe I can find easily? Thanks!

Top Bottom