Rubicon Trail Mods Advise

Rud

So my 2015 JKUHR has a 3" lift, 34" K02s, and engine trans skid plate now. Eddie and gang, I "Have" a grand to spend. What would be more enjoyable purchase for the Rubicon trail?

A. Body Armor Tube Doors and Spiderweb Shade
B. 35" Falken Tires

I am happy with my K02s and my 4.10 gears, but they are really barely 32.5". Falkens seem more like real 35". But tube doors might make the trip more fun.

What do you smart Wayalifers say?

This ^^^^^^^^ and use the loot for recovery gear. Straps, shackles, winch, snatch block. Tube doors are cool but getting yourself unstuck is cooler.

This^^^. Besides most people just take the doors off on a sunny day anyways and thats free;) another vote for the winch and recovery gear. You may only need it a couple of times depending on the wheeling you do but boy will you be thanking Jesus when you're stuck and you have it!

CarolinaJK

^ I heard those were all the rage. Good thing I have my rubicon sliders now so I can stack them! [emoji108]🏽

View attachment 207303 View attachment 207303

Oh yeah, got a Warn 10s already and those sliders work fine.

If you are still running the Stock Hard Rock Sliders I would replace those. they work well but I don't think they will stand up to the beating the Rubicon will give them. They are just stock Rubicon sliders with a step. I would be worried about damage under them since they are body mounted they aren't designed to take hard hits or the full weight of the Jeep. They are just there as rub rails.

Top Bottom