Worth making an offer?

Ginz

Besides shocks, is there anything else missing or something else I would need to get? Do you guys think it's worth making an offer? If so, what would be reasonable? Thanks for the help guys.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1465357341.047212.jpg

Clifford33

Caught the Bug
Looks like everything is there to me just need shocks. But remember your caster will be off and may need to get a new drive shaft. I have the 2.5 inch lift.

Ginz

Really? I thought yours was much higher. I'm trying to go as high as I can without having to change half the parts. How high would you recommend? I want to put 35's

Clifford33

Caught the Bug
I have 35s on mine now. All I did was cut the fenders. I can easily get 37s to fit also. I haven't had rubbing with my 35s yet. But the front was sagging quite a bit with my bumper and winch so I left my 1-3/4 inch spacer on the front to level it out but yeah it's 2.5". I plan on the 3 inch Evo plush ride in the future though.

TennJK

Really? I thought yours was much higher. I'm trying to go as high as I can without having to change half the parts. How high would you recommend? I want to put 35's

Well past about 2.5" you will start to run into a front driveshaft issue, and you will need a drag link flip to help with steering geometry. And also setting your caster when you get above that as well. If your plans are just to do 35s then I would stick close to 2.5 or 3. Anything above that you start needing more and more to ad on. Just my 2 cents

Ginz

Well past about 2.5" you will start to run into a front driveshaft issue, and you will need a drag link flip to help with steering geometry. And also setting your caster when you get above that as well. If your plans are just to do 35s then I would stick close to 2.5 or 3. Anything above that you start needing more and more to ad on. Just my 2 cents

Ok great! I knew there was a magic number, just couldn't remember it. Thanks!

Clifford33

Caught the Bug
Yeah I agree with tennjk. remember if your gunna run 35s to get c gussets for your axle Cs. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1465361346.826603.jpg this is how mine sits with 35s on a rubicon express 2.5" lift with flip kit. All else is stock. I have my C gussets but just have to weld them on now.

Ginz

Nice, looks good. I'll have to find a place to do that. I can barely turn a wrench let alone weld. Like those rims too, thinking of going with the trackers from the same company.

Thanks for the input fellas. Really appreciate it.

mds22

Nice, looks good. I'll have to find a place to do that. I can barely turn a wrench let alone weld. Like those rims too, thinking of going with the trackers from the same company.

Thanks for the input fellas. Really appreciate it.

Of u could just cut you flares and add a leveling kit for about 1/4 of that price and easy run 35s. Here's my EVO leveling kit with 35s.
I'll gladly sell you my kit for cheap.
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1465410745.512885.jpg

mds22

Forgive my ignorance, but what's the difference between a lift and leveling kit?

There are different types, but EVOs kit is 2" coils up front and 3/4 inch spacer in the rear.
Levels out the jeep(gets rid of the rake) but doesn't mess with the geometry of the jeep as much so a lot less is needed. Maintaining factory quality ride
Some kits use only spacers front/rear but the front factory coils will sag a lot if you add a bumper/winch/etc...

Ginz

There are different types, but EVOs kit is 2" coils up front and 3/4 inch spacer in the rear.
Levels out the jeep(gets rid of the rake) but doesn't mess with the geometry of the jeep as much so a lot less is needed. Maintaining factory quality ride
Some kits use only spacers front/rear but the front factory coils will sag a lot if you add a bumper/winch/etc...

Thanks for the info. I'm waiting on a pay raise retro check, so depending on that amount is what I'm gonna end up doing.

Top Bottom