Soft top to Hard top

Jmjnewbold

I have been looking on the for sale forum, craigslist, and facebook for a hard top to put on my Jeep. Since mine originally came with a soft top I know I need the Mopar harness kit that includes the wiper arm, A/C controls, etc etc. Is there anything that I need to make sure I get from the person selling the hard top? I have a 2015 JK and am looking at getting a hard top that is as new as possible.

Jmjnewbold

Does anyone know what parts are used to secure the top to the body? Having a soft top I know it's gotta be a lot different.

TennJK

There's a set of screws that go through the holes that are already on the rim of the tub. Then there are the blocks that they screw into. And then there are the big screws that go into the freedom panels

Jmjnewbold

There's a set of screws that go through the holes that are already on the rim of the tub. Then there are the blocks that they screw into. And then there are the big screws that go into the freedom panels

Thanks for the info. I want to make sure if I get a top off of here or craigslist or where ever that I get all the parts. I dont want the thing flying off as Im driving down the road.

spencerd45

Maybe see if they have the freedom top bag too. Should have came with a pouch to store the panels when not in use. Besides that, everyone seems to be spot on

Top Bottom