Offroad Heroes Top

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
You've never heard of them because they keep chaning their name. They keep changing their name because they've screwed so many people that it was the only way they could keep doing business. How do I know? Because I've been involved with Jeeps for well over 20 years and I have seen the kind of BS they've pulled on people and have even tried contacting them about it directly in the past.

That being said, of the people who've actually gotten one of their tops, I have heard they like it a lot. In fact, I'm sure fans of theirs will chime in to say as much but for me, from what I have seen, I personally would NOT recommend them.

Sharkey

Word Ninja
I wouldn't run one even if it was free and came with a free Benchmark Designs dual battery kit and an SPOD.

(For those of you new to the game, that's pretty much the trifecta of fucked up businesses.)

highoctane

Caught the Bug
Avoid them at all costs. It takes 4-6 months to get a top from them, if they even remember to make it after they've complete back orders before yours.

Devallee

Hate to hear it I was really hoping to hear some good cuz I love it and haven't seen any others like it. I like the back sliding window idea. But looks like I'll keep the trektop on the list instead :thumb:

l_jeep0

I have been running the off-road heroes top for about 4 years now and love. It is modular and good quality

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
^^Welcome to Wayalife.

:thinking: What ever would you be talking about. I mean, this was his 2nd post since September 2013. Clearly, his post history and helpfulness on the forum has clearly proven just how much his opinion matters. :idontknow:

RedRum

I looked into this top when I got my 4 dr and as others have said I've heard nothing but bad reviews on their customer service, charging you keeping your money and taking months to deliver a product, sometimes with broken pieces and having to wait months for the replacement

Sharkey

Word Ninja
If you have to change your company name because of the multitude of BBB complaints and other customer problems you have had, you are not getting my business. It is as simple as that.

mo0s3

Yeah I like the look, but the bad reviews, massive wait time for delivery and a huge shipping cost I opted out and will save for the trek top :)

Top Bottom