Advice anyone?

JeeperRy

Hey I've recently bought my jeep and it came with a lift and also side rails but I was wondering what should be the next thing I should upgrade?

Jeep dad

Hey I've recently bought my jeep and it came with a lift and also side rails but I was wondering what should be the next thing I should upgrade?

Welcome to Wayalife stop in give us a wave .lots of guy in your end of tn on fourm and if you want to go wheeling friday meet me in been staiton friday morning about 7.40 and will take you down to windrock and do some trails just pm me and will get your number .

Coop

Caught the Bug

Welcome to WAL! My advice would be to run with Jeep dad! He's building a great rig and is a top notch driver! Probably give you more info than you can remember! Ha!

Sullivan

You will get a million answers to this question. But it will depend on what you want to do with it and what that lift actually has. Lots of people lift their jeep but skip some important parts. Such as Control arms, trackbar brackets, adjustable trackbar, and steering components. Also if going to run bigger tires, look into C gussets and control arm skids.

Jeep dad

Thats a good looking rig. belly armor if your going off road would be my first thing or truck lights headlights. alot we have done has paid for its self on my sons jeep the winch payed for its self friday stuck miles from anyone and by our self dont do that stupid sh*t. get your jeep out and see what you like useing it for. Not ever one needs a winch and not every one needs a lift with control arms but if you driving it the jeeps lights sux and if you go offroad armor under a jeep pays for its self my 2cent and would be glad to get you out and do some trails . may do hurricane creek
in few weeks it can be done in 2 wheel drive but its still a fun trail .

TennJK

If it was me I would pull the rear bumper and put some d ring mounts in the frame. Welcome to WAL Ry. Let me know if ever need help working on it[emoji106]🏼

spencerd45

View attachment 207882 here is a picture that I have back bumper is also stock

JW speaker headlights would be my next upgrade. Just got a set on my JKS from River City Offroad. $475 for the pair and no anti flicker harnesses needed. Amazing light output and considered the best jeep headlights on the market. Truck lights are good but for the $50 price difference (once you buy the flicker harness) just pick up the JWs.

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
JW speaker headlights would be my next upgrade. Just got a set on my JKS from River City Offroad. $475 for the pair and no anti flicker harnesses needed. Amazing light output and considered the best jeep headlights on the market. Truck lights are good but for the $50 price difference (once you buy the flicker harness) just pick up the JWs.

Yeah the factory lights are crap. I have Trucklites, but either way, you'll be very pleased that you did it.

Top Bottom