Diff Cover Question

Bearicon

Hey everyone,
I have a 2013 JKUR and am looking for a nice aftermarket diff cover. I know that some don't work with the stock rubi locker. But I don't know which ones those are? And do you have any suggestions/ what are you guys running?

Thanks!

EDIT: Should I get a front cover too or is just the back cover needed?

Last edited:

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
Any one that is for a Rubicon D44. Or you do could save some money by shaving the bottom lip of the stock ones.

Exodus 4x4

I use an AEV on my rear, just don't trust the little holes that are supposed to tell you it's full. Always measure out your fluid. I don't know of one that won't work with the locker but mine is a JKUR and The AEV worked.

WJCO

Meme King
Hey everyone,
I have a 2013 JKUR and am looking for a nice aftermarket diff cover. I know that some don't work with the stock rubi locker. But I don't know which ones those are? And do you have any suggestions/ what are you guys running?

Thanks!

EDIT: Should I get a front cover too or is just the back cover needed?

I've hit the rear way more than the front. (Insert joke here). Get the rear cover too. Seriously from the driver's seat, it seems to me that it's easier to avoid smacking your front diff on a rock more so than the rear that is behind your view.

Bearicon

I've hit the rear way more than the front. (Insert joke here). Get the rear cover too. Seriously from the driver's seat, it seems to me that it's easier to avoid smacking your front diff on a rock more so than the rear that is behind your view.

Okay. And what cover do you have/ would you recommend?
Oops didn't look at your profile sorry!

Last edited:

WJCO

Meme King
Okay. And what cover do you have/ would you recommend?
Oops didn't look at your profile sorry!

WJs have a different 44 bolt pattern. Even if BTF makes a JK 44 cover, they are bulky so they may rub on something. Do your research. Poison spider bombshells are nice too.

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
I ran the PS covers, I believe they updated the design and moved the fill hole to match up with oe specs so that you can fill easier.

Top Bottom