Transition from BB to Coil + Spring lift

the island

I currently have a Rough Country 2.5in BB package installed on my 2013 JKU. The ride has been decent, pretty similar to stock from what I remember (I installed the lift and 35 inch tires 2 weeks into owning the car).

My question is this...

What is the best way to transition to new coils and springs that will able to net me 2.5 inches of lift AND improve the ride quality in terms of comfort? Keep in mind, my JKU is used primarily as a DD and camping trips very occasionally.

My top pics right now are the EVO 3in plush ride coils + Rancho 9000s from what I have read. But, it sounds like this will bet me over 3 inches of lift which I do NOT want because I don't want to dig deeper into this build by fixing geometry problems.

Additionally, I would be perfectly fine sticking to my current lift kit. But, if I can improve my ride comfort then I am for it l.

chipper

You could put a set of the rancho 9k on and leave the BB in. You'd be able to dial in a more comfortable ride. Rancho is running a special now too

USMC Wrangler

Check out the EVO HD leveling kit for an improved ride and staying under 3". I have that kit paired with Rancho 5000's and the ride (to me) is much more forgiving on and off road. I imagine the 9000's would make it even better.

Here's a pic with 33's and lots of weight in the back. I've read 35's will not rub with chopped fenders.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1465768113.196298.jpg

Top Bottom