Spring Creek Trail - Colorado - 1st Obstacle Video

Petzl88

We got started late and just went up past the 2nd obstacle (even though it is just one boulder you have to go around).

Two other guys with us started earlier and went up and did the rock garden but they didn't go all the way to the top because they had a non-street legal buggy with them. I saw a report from two weeks ago from the group that broke all the snow and made it to the top at Larmatine road.

blackrubi14

Thanks guys. This is a great trail and it's only about an hour away from Denver!!!

We have our annual trip to Colorado coming up in August, one of the jeeps in our group is a TJ on 33's and open diffs, we got him through Chinaman Gultch last year with only having to pull him twice, he does have a winch.

You think we could get him through this trail?

Petzl88

We have our annual trip to Colorado coming up in August, one of the jeeps in our group is a TJ on 33's and open diffs, we got him through Chinaman Gultch last year with only having to pull him twice, he does have a winch.

You think we could get him through this trail?

Absolutely. I haven't run Chinaman Gulch yet, but one of our group members has and this trail is easier. The white JK and the silver JK in the video are open front and rear.

blackrubi14

Absolutely. I haven't run Chinaman Gulch yet, but one of our group members has and this trail is easier. The white JK and the silver JK in the video are open front and rear.

Good to hear, thank you!

Chinaman is a fun trail, and it gives you the chance to look at Carnage Canyon, that is a gnarly looking trail for sure!

Top Bottom