EVOlution of the Renegade?

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
A little birdie told me that we might be seeing some EVO parts for the Renegade in the near future [emoji106]🏻

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
Very nice. My fiancé wants one, but I think we'll have to order it. Trailhawks are hard to come by.

ob_tj

Sweet I'm looking to pick up a Renegade after this fire season as a daily! Still waiting for evo to launch their tj stuff!

FireHawk

Awesome, we need more aftermarket support for these little Jeeps. Hoping for a way to stuff a little more wheel/tire under it.

dillard09

I was just up at ORE and spoke with Mel about it. Should be fun to watch, trying to talk my wife into one for her field vehical. She likes what Mel had to say about what was coming and what he liked about it. Guess we shall see.

FireHawk

I was just up at ORE and spoke with Mel about it. Should be fun to watch, trying to talk my wife into one for her field vehical. She likes what Mel had to say about what was coming and what he liked about it. Guess we shall see.

Not even a tiny little hint?.....come on!

Sigma05

It's a Fiat Panda. Don't have much hope for the wannabe truck even though I'm sure the EVO products will be top notch.

Top Bottom