JKS Adjustable Spring Mounts (rear)

benatc1

Hooked
Curious if anyone out there are running these? I have a 2012 2 door with about 4in of lift and aftermarket rear drive line, when i added adjustable control arms i ended up need to put the a wedge in the spring perch to keep my passenger spring from hitting the trackbar. ive read a bit about them on here but didnt see anything about anyone who is using them (maybe i missed it) anyway may be looking into adding these to have something more solid than the wedges. Also if there is anyone out there do you know if these are compatible with the Synergy rear trackbar bracket? if i needed to i could replace with the JKS one that i know is compatible. Thank you!

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
I was going to swap to these when I had my rock krawler arms since they pushed the axle back to far and made my springs bow severely. Eddie suggested the jks ones to me since they are adjustable. I'm not sure if there is any interference issues with the synergy bracket tho.

benatc1

Hooked
I was going to swap to these when I had my rock krawler arms since they pushed the axle back to far and made my springs bow severely. Eddie suggested the jks ones to me since they are adjustable. I'm not sure if there is any interference issues with the synergy bracket tho.

good deal, they seem to be ideal cause you dont weld them, side note- what arms are you running now? i have teraflex ones and they put it back a lot too.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
good deal, they seem to be ideal cause you dont weld them, side note- what arms are you running now? i have teraflex ones and they put it back a lot too.

Stock rear lowers and synergy rear uppers just for pinion angle. My coils didn't bent nearly as much once I went to this set up with the coil correction springs. They almost sat straight again.

benatc1

Hooked
Stock rear lowers and synergy rear uppers just for pinion angle. My coils didn't bent nearly as much once I went to this set up with the coil correction springs. They almost sat straight again.

do you think its worth putting my rear lowers back on first and seeing where im at with those? i guess i was worried about the strength and flexibility of the stock ones at the time i put the teraflex ones (clearly not an issue but this was about a year ago and have learned a lot since then) im running 4in evo plush rides in the rear as my read bumper/tire carrier are heavy and squatted bad with any other weight under the 3in ones.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
do you think its worth putting my rear lowers back on first and seeing where im at with those? i guess i was worried about the strength and flexibility of the stock ones at the time i put the teraflex ones (clearly not an issue but this was about a year ago and have learned a lot since then) im running 4in evo plush rides in the rear as my read bumper/tire carrier are heavy and squatted bad with any other weight under the 3in ones.

Yes I would if you have them laying around. Wouldn't hurt to swap them in and just readjust your uppers again. If it doesn't help then I would look into the jks perches

benatc1

Hooked
Yes I would if you have them laying around. Wouldn't hurt to swap them in and just readjust your uppers again. If it doesn't help then I would look into the jks perches

Ok, I will do this first then and see where I'm at, gotta get under there anyway to do the Evo Rockstar sliders. I really appreciate your help!!

Top Bottom