How to calculate gas usage?

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
I assume you would have to convert it to miles and gallons but start with a full tank at the pump and record your miles/km driven until you fill up again. Once you fill up record how many liters/gallons your jeep takes. Divide the miles by gallons and you will get your average

DemCoconuts

Easy. Reset your trip odometre when you fill your tank full. When you refill next, record how many kilometres you went, and how many litres you put in the tank, then do the following math:

#L/#km x 100 = L/100 km

The #L/#km will give you L per 1 km, so multiplying it by 100 will give you L per 100km, the standard measurement for L and km. Should you want to convert that number to imperial or US MPG, simply use any online converter you find through Google.

WJCO

Meme King
If you want to know your gas mileage just so you know, use the above methods. If it is concerning you and you wanted better mpg, buy one of these.

01-2016-toyota-prius-fd-1.jpg

MTG

Caught the Bug
I assume you would have to convert it to miles and gallons but start with a full tank at the pump and record your miles/km driven until you fill up again. Once you fill up record how many liters/gallons your jeep takes. Divide the miles by gallons and you will get your average

LOL! Why would he have to convert it to miles and gallons? :cheesy:

lonewolf

Just get an app for your phone. Log into it all your fill ups. It will tell you your mileage. I use Fuelio. You can try that one.

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
Ditto X10. Enjoy the ride, don't worry about the bad mileage you're getting because of the huge :D on your face trekking around in your toy!

I second this. One day they may not make these things. The government regulates everything fun out of existence. Enjoy it.

Top Bottom