A/C switch lights turns off after blinking twice

aldaman

Could be because you have the setting on auto (far right knob). Take it off auto so that when you press the middle button that will manually turn off the A/C...:beer:

JeepJeep75

Could be because you have the setting on auto (far right knob). Take it off auto so that when you press the middle button that will manually turn off the A/C...:beer:

Mine works the same way. Switch the selector knob on the right to anything but auto and the AC light will stay on if you want AC.

lesterjanpearson

Mine works the same way. Switch the selector knob on the right to anything but auto and the AC light will stay on if you want AC.

Thanks,

Whats the difference if A/C is on or off?

I need it to be as cold as possible, its very hot in the Philippines.

So i need to point the 3rd knob away from Auto right.

Update: Thanks alot, that worked. I didn't realize. its only a 3 day old jeep. and Im a firs timer.

JeepJeep75

Thanks,

Whats the difference if A/C is on or off?

I need it to be as cold as possible, its very hot in the Philippines.

So i need to point the 3rd knob away from Auto right.

Update: Thanks alot, that worked. I didn't realize. its only a 3 day old jeep. and Im a firs timer.

If you do leave the knob on the right on auto, it'll pretty much run the AC compressor anytime the blower fan is on, even if you turn the temperature knob up to a warmer setting.

Speeddmn

Just because the AC is on, dosent mean it will be cold. The compressor running will actually produce dryer air, and that will help with -defogging of windows etc. In our jeep we typically leave it on the setting for feet/defrost and move the temp dial up a couple clicks.

In my pickup I keep it on 68 degrees and auto, then my wife drives it and she screws up all my settings... women...

Top Bottom