Question: Upgrade oem control arm bushing to Synergy Dual Durometer

Bluetango

Hi guys,
I have a question, if I replace the Synergy Dual Durometer bushing on my stock control arms, will they give me more flexible and notice change? Are they worth the price?
Is it a good idea replace Dual Durometer bushing and with TF BB or other 1.75-2.5 spacer lift together?
I saw this bushing online and have this idea, because I am running tight budget now. So I seek some opinions.

Is it a good way that running BB and saving the coil and shock $ to get some front control arm geo bracket, drag link flip/front track bar relocation kit and real track bar relocation kit? In the mean time if dual durometer bushing can give flexible notice change, may be do it first and then bb lift.

Please give me some opinions thx. I am running 285 70 R17 MT and 17X8 Steel rim.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Honestly, even if you were running 3" of lift and had shocks that allowed for a lot more flex, your factory bonded rubber bushings would get the job done just fine. Save your money and just get out and play with your Jeep.

piginajeep

The Original Smartass
I ran factory arms a long time with coilovers, they flexed fine and were cheap to replace when the bushings started to go.

Top Bottom