Would I benefit from a beefier rear track bar?

Hammmerhead

Running factory now with bolt on EVO coil over lift. The JKS is so cheap I figured I might as well put one on, but could use the money elsewhere if there is not much benefit.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
The factory one is super strong. I have never seen one break honestly. I have seen pics of the jks and others breaking tho.

piginajeep

The Original Smartass
Running factory now with bolt on EVO coil over lift. The JKS is so cheap I figured I might as well put one on, but could use the money elsewhere if there is not much benefit.

Run the factory, worst case it bends if you have a bad hop, but I doubt you'll wheel it hard enough for that..

Ddays

Hooked
Stay stock. Look at what an awesome RK super strong rear track bar does.

RK Rear track bar.jpg

Pretty sweet, huh? Really love the shit your pants clunk it makes when it moves in between the coils! RK told me that's normal. :2thumbsup:

benatc1

Hooked
I run the jks adjustable, did I used to think I needed it? yes...do I actually need it? absolutely not.. but I have it and no need to get rid of it, its beefy and no issues so far.

Ddays

Hooked
Lol. Awesome post. Where the hell you been lately?

Haha..been crazy round here. Daughter got married last Saturday & weeks leading up to it were fun-filled!

He's running "mid" arms - aka, arms that are 1" too long.

Yup. Looked like a good idea. Turned into one big pain in the ass. Beware the mid-arm hype. Stock bar is going back in tonight hopefully.

rogerk93

Stay stock. Look at what an awesome RK super strong rear track bar does.

View attachment 209258

Pretty sweet, huh? Really love the shit your pants clunk it makes when it moves in between the coils! RK told me that's normal. :2thumbsup:

I recently was at Jeep invasion in Wildwood nj and a bunch of vendors was out there, rock krawler being one of them and needless to say I hardly seen anyone at their booth compared to others. A company that says it's normal for something like this crap to occur is full of shit.

Ddays

Hooked
Congrats!!

Thanks! LOL - sure am glad I bought my axles last Summer and didn't wait for this year! ;)

I recently was at Jeep invasion in Wildwood nj and a bunch of vendors was out there, rock krawler being one of them and needless to say I hardly seen anyone at their booth compared to others. A company that says it's normal for something like this crap to occur is full of shit.

Y'know, its really a shame because individually, the components are pretty high quality. It's collectively where they seem to have missed the mark because they don't seem to all work in harmony like some of the other kits do. I mean, how is OK to have a design where the track bar hits not only the coils but the diff cover as well?

Top Bottom