EVO Tire carrier/Rotopax mounting solution

Ddays

Hooked
My apologies for the double post but I actually screwed up and meant for this to be stand alone and not in my build thread. There are probably quite a few guys out there that this may help
so I reposted.

Anyways, I was surfing online and stumbled across these mounts. They're made for RZR's and the clamps are 1.75". They fit the EVO tire carrier as they are the same dimension
(I ran out & measured before I ordered). Very well made. The ring clamp is welded on all sides to the mounting plate so it looks plenty strong. I tried mounting a can
in a couple different places and they all work well although some places blocked the rear lights. They are easy enough to mount that you could mount & unmount in a few
minutes if you want move around. They don't fit the rollbars though - those are larger diameter tube. They're not cheap at $37.50 each, but they are a great option.

pax 1.jpg

pax 2.jpg

pax 3.jpg

pax 4.jpg

pax 5.jpg

pax 6.jpg

pax 7.jpg

pax 9.jpg

pax 8.jpg

Last edited:

Ddays

Hooked
Just a little tip if anyone is considering these mounts. DON'T put anything on the inside of these mounts to try and make them mar-resistant. I put a piece of black electrical tape on both of mine and at the first gas stop I went from this:

0620162149.jpg

To this:

0709160957a.jpg

Just clamp 'em on good and tight and they will stay put. My bad. Didn't really harm anything but did scuff the tubing some.

WJCO

Meme King
Just a little tip if anyone is considering these mounts. DON'T put anything on the inside of these mounts to try and make them mar-resistant. I put a piece of black electrical tape on both of mine and at the first gas stop I went from this:

View attachment 212188

To this:

View attachment 212189

Just clamp 'em on good and tight and they will stay put. My bad. Didn't really harm anything but did scuff the tubing some.

Crazy that it would do that. Good tip.

Top Bottom