Feeler N Tx / DFW Suds - N - Grub

Stick

N Tx / DFW Suds - N - Grub Saturday August 13th 11:30 am

N Tx / DFW Sud -N - Grub Saturday August 13th 11:30 am

Alright Wayalifers it's time to get together and have a little food and fun. After meeting some of you ou at Bardwell Mtns last month and not wanting to wait until October to meet others down at Hidden Falls it's time for a Suds- N- Grub here in the N Tx area. Everyone is invited out to have some fun and meet new people and catch up with old friends and show off their Jeeps. This is still a ways out so put on your calendars now and come out on join us for some great BBQ.

Who's Coming

Stick
Buns-o-fun
JJK
dwvninety
Granite_head
pinkcamotexan
Dale72

And I'll try to keep this list current so everyone knows who's coming.

Last edited:

Napalm

I would be interested! It will depend on the dates and the opening of our gym to know for sure if I am free.

My only requirement is good food and tasty brews :)

Bunz-o-fun

I was going to get a pic of this white rig for the "spotted" thread, but as I approached i realized it was Stick. View attachment 209332
Yes, that was a good conversation we had this morning while traveling 40mph. :)
I'd be down for a SnG. I'll throw out two ideas.

Truck Yard on Greenville Ave
The Rustic off 75 and Lemmon

Both have great patios. Both offer good local brews. Both are dog friendly.

Dates, how about
July 10 or 17
Aug 13 or 14

Also open to moving somewhere in between Houston and Dallas if our southern friends want to join.

Kyle7R

I was going to get a pic of this white rig for the "spotted" thread, but as I approached i realized it was Stick. View attachment 209332

Dates, how about
July 10 or 17
Aug 13 or 14

Also open to moving somewhere in between Houston and Dallas if our southern friends want to join.

I wouldn't mind meeting somewhere in between.

pinkcamotexan

Dates, how about
July 10 or 17
Aug 13 or 14

I would be interested in driving up and meeting in between if y'all decide to do that. Not available July 10 but the other dates are doable for me.

Bunz-o-fun

Date: Saturday, August 13th 11:30am
5300 TX-121, The Colony, TX 75056

Sometimes they can have long lines, so 11:30 seemed like a reasonable arrival time to get tables for a group.

Stick

Works for me, I'll edit the original post when I get a chance later. Anyone have a problem with the date & time?

Exodus 4x4

Date: Saturday, August 13th 11:30am
5300 TX-121, The Colony, TX 75056

Sometimes they can have long lines, so 11:30 seemed like a reasonable arrival time to get tables for a group.

I'll try like hell to make it. Suddenly my schedule depends on how my tiny pet human feels.

Top Bottom