Fox 2.0 Steering Stabilizer tie rod mounting ?

JKHunter817

I just purchased a fox stabilizer and was wondering if I can just run their track bar bolt and my stock tie rod clamp on the other side? Or do I have to buy the aftermarket one, don't want to waste money on it if I don't have too, thanks!

jagrubb99

I just purchased a fox stabilizer and was wondering if I can just run their track bar bolt and my stock tie rod clamp on the other side? Or do I have to buy the aftermarket one, don't want to waste money on it if I don't have too, thanks!

Did you not already waste some by purchasing an aftermarket stabilizer? Go big or go home man.

s6275

Did you not already waste some by purchasing an aftermarket stabilizer? Go big or go home man.

I haven't posted here until now, waiting to see if posts like this were par for the course. CHECK.

Who cares what someone else spends money on? Hopefully someone comes along and convinces me that this entire board ISN'T one huge dong-measuring contest, but I honestly don't have my hopes up.

Last edited:

WJCO

Meme King
I haven't posted here until now, waiting to see if posts like this were par for the course. CHECK.

Who cares what someone else spends money on? Hopefully someone comes along and convinces me that this entire board ISN'T one huge dong-measuring contest, but I honestly don't have my hopes up.

Cool first post. Just for your info, if you hang around long enough, you'll see that the whole community here cares. They try to save others money when people ask questions about good purchase decisions. Don't like the posts, don't visit. No one is holding you hostage here.

2nd.gunman

Caught the Bug

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1466807508.663602.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1466807553.300276.jpg
.....And not one fuck was given that day or any day after

Exodus 4x4

You've been waiting since February 6th to break your silence? This should go well...

BTW, this is not a safe space. Grown ups tend to frequent here and talk about grown up things in grown up ways.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass

It's not different. Sword fights are our thing.

Now you can make like a tree and get the fuck out of here.

Lance628

You wait this long then all you do is run your cock pocket? You should've stayed silent

s6275

That's ironic, given that I haven't responded (until now) to any of your "butthurt."

How's high school? Those seniors can be hell to deal with, eh?

Speedy_RCW

Hooked
That's ironic, given that I haven't responded (until now) to any of your "butthurt."

Really man. You literally only made a post on here to talk shit about this forum. If that's not causing drama I don't know what is.

jagrubb99

Youre right, it's rough. What exactly in this thread pertained to you in any way?

TrainWreck618

Caught the Bug

You are not clever and certainly not smart.. There is no point in spending money on a steering stabalizer.. Period. Yes, he did just waste money and that's fine, but others want him to know that a little more research would have saved some cash. People come on this forum every week and ask about aftermarket stabalizers.. Why? Because sales men out there keep selling unnecessary after market parts to vulnerable jeep customers. Chill out or leave the forum..

Edit: By the way, I was one of those vulnerable customers and have been riding around with an aftermarket stabalizers for years. It sucks.. There was no point.. I wasted money..

Last edited:

vdog0531

You are not clever and certainly not smart.. There is no point in spending money on a steering stabalizer.. Period. Yes, he did just waste money and that's fine, but others want him to know that a little more research would have saved some cash. People come on this forum every week and ask about aftermarket stabalizers.. Why? Because sales men out there keep selling unnecessary after market parts to vulnerable jeep customers. Chill out or leave the forum..

Edit: By the way, I was one of those vulnerable customers and have been riding around with an aftermarket stabalizers for years. It sucks.. There was no point.. I wasted money..

Ditto... Same with my control arms on a small lift ha. But, live and learn, I suppose, and that's why I return this forum, because the facts are the facts

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi

Welcome to Wayalife. Stop wearing your feelings on your sleeve.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1466858846.205985.jpg

Top Bottom