A new beginning..

BigEd

About a year ago I joined Wayalife because I ran across something I was looking for then I ran into Wayalife again on YouTube so I decided to join. I had got a 2010 JKU about 6-7 months before that and here's that one, ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1466715972.132328.jpg now after a little under two years of having it and having hundreds of adventures and 25000 miles I put on it, I ended up trading it in last night and getting a 2016 JKU Sahara so here's my new baby ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1466716098.230862.jpg & thanks to Wayalife I also found out about the Jeep Wave program cause the dealership didn't tell me a thing about it.

pinkcamotexan

About a year ago I joined Wayalife because I ran across something I was looking for then I ran into Wayalife again on YouTube so I decided to join. I had got a 2010 JKU about 6-7 months before that and here's that one, View attachment 209581 now after a little under two years of having it and having hundreds of adventures and 25000 miles I put on it, I ended up trading it in last night and getting a 2016 JKU Sahara so here's my new baby View attachment 209582 & thanks to Wayalife I also found out about the Jeep Wave program cause the dealership didn't tell me a thing about it.

Congrats on your new baby!! I also found out about the Wave program thru Wayalife and not the dealership!

pinkcamotexan

Congrats!

What is the Jeep Wave program?

You are enrolled for 2 years when you buy a 2016 wrangler. I just learned that some 2015's are covered as well.

The pic below will give you an idea of what is covered. If I would have had the recent issue while out of town and was forced to get a hotel while it was fixed, I would be able to get reimbursed up to $1000.

Attachments

• 1466722831208.jpg
    1466722831208.jpg
    226.3 KB · Views: 97

BigEd

You are enrolled for 2 years when you buy a 2016 wrangler. I just learned that some 2015's are covered as well.

The pic below will give you an idea of what is covered. If I would have had the recent issue while out of town and was forced to get a hotel while it was fixed, I would be able to get reimbursed up to $1000.

By any chance if you don't mind me asking, what did you end up getting with the "VIP treatment" while your jeep was in the shop?

pinkcamotexan

By any chance if you don't mind me asking, what did you end up getting with the "VIP treatment" while your jeep was in the shop?

Well as far as I can figure, they put me ahead of others. Not sure if that was bc it was brand new and needed a new transmission at 1300 miles or the VIP thing. I will say this, when I dropped it off the first day, they said there was a 3 week backlog on even getting diagnosed. We had 2 massive floodings here in Houston and from what I understand that backlog consisted mainly of those issues.

Also, I was told that I should be able to pickup my Jeep up tomorrow by 3pm and I actually got it today. Not sure why I got it 24 hours earlier, but I'm pretty happy about that!

Last edited:

Benito

Caught the Bug
thanks to Wayalife I also found out about the Jeep Wave program cause the dealership didn't tell me a thing about it.

Congrats on your new baby!! I also found out about the Wave program thru Wayalife and not the dealership!

Nice Ride! The Dealership never told me about the Wave Program either.

Congrats!

What is the Jeep Wave program?

Lol, it's an actual program thing? When I was reading these comments I thought it was the jeep wave when you pass another jeep.

pinkcamotexan

Lol, it's an actual program thing? When I was reading these comments I thought it was the jeep wave when you pass another jeep.

LOL yes sir it is a real thing. I will be honest and thought the same as you when I first heard about it. But I finally decided to go look it up and there it was in black and white!! Like one of the other members said on another post, it's the least they can do when spending that kind of money on a new Jeep!!

Top Bottom