Superchips= epic failure

Prime

I have trail dash or did. yesterday it stop working will not come on. I called and no one answered. I called again today and was told I would have to pay $99.00 for them to fix it Because get this its out dated!!
I asked the sales guy if I could pull my program off the box and was told to check and see if it would not activate by usb. well it did not. now I have to call again and find out if and how can I get my factory settings off with out paying the money which I think is really REALLY F'ed up I already paided over $400 for this thing.

Kalums

How long ago did you purchase it? Do you still have the receipt? Depending on your setup if you are still pretty much stock you could just go to the dealership and tell them it's been acting up and ask if there has been a PCM update.... Just my 0.02

Prime

I had it about a year. I don't think I have the receipt. Going to the dealer will not help they will charge me I do not have a Warrenty

Kalums

Depends on the dealership, I had a 02 Dakota that some one flashed to the R/T program and my dealership reflashed it to the right(updated) program

Prime

I'm very upset about how super chips just says its old and we don't warranty that model anymore. Just because they come out with a new one. Never again

Top Bottom