Frame chop question

FishsJK

Purchased my jeep and it has a frame chop done well installing a new bumper I noticed the two from bolts going through the frame, the passenger side had about 1/4" of steel holding the bolt, the driver side missed the frame rail completely , with that the two other bolts are about 4" deep into the frame... I'm wondering what I should do in this situation. I have thought about flipping my swaybar mounts and I could recess the bumper about another inch grabbing the frame on all 4 bolts except then I would have about an inch of metal between the bolts and the old holes and I wouldn't be able to run a winch unless I cut into the grill... Any suggestions?

FishsJK

Away from the jeep for the day, basically the frame is cut too short and the holes are already drilled one of the four bolts going through the frame missed the frame completely and the other front bolt has about 1/4" of steel between the bolt and the edge of the frame.

JKbrick

Post up in wanted threads for the frame horns someone has cut off and weld them to yours then cut them off properly to fit your bumper

Top Bottom