Free free free

10frank9

Web Wheeler
Okay folks I have some free stuff up for grabs. Cleaning up my garage and it's all free to the first reputable member to get their hands on them. Must be a regular Wayalife member in good standing. SO CAL pickup. Rancho Cucamonga area.

Set of seat covers (4-door rear seat and both fronts) blue/ black. They are faded but in good shape. One front is darker cause it was dyed.
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1466794981.619971.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1466794996.189954.jpg

Daystar lower dash panel with three slots cut out (two more slots available) for 11+ JKs
PENDING -pop2tu
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1466795109.180039.jpg

Daystar A pillar switch panel with three good switches one broken
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1466795152.625773.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1466795161.784364.jpg

One rear DS from an auto 4door JK, no hardware, no slip boot. Good for a trail spare.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1466795217.514723.jpg

Last edited:

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
I can pick them up next Saturday the 2nd if that works.

Adam where do you want to meet? I would be coming from Encino.

Wherever you want. I can pick that stuff up from frank and meet you with it if you want. That way you don't have to see his ugly mug. I am in the middle of Orange County so can meet wherever.

my_jk

Wherever you want. I can pick that stuff up from frank and meet you with it if you want. That way you don't have to see his ugly mug. I am in the middle of Orange County so can meet wherever.

I'll actually be passing Rancho Cucamonga on the 2nd on my way to Arrowhead. If you wanted to meet at his place that might be the easiest.

pop2tu

Daystar lower switch panel

I could put that lower switch panel to good use. I could pick up next weekend.

10frank9

Web Wheeler
ViAir Mount and D44 Diff Cover are gone, thanks My_JK.

BUMP for the rest of this stuff. It's free, I'm not shipping please don't ask. It's taking up space and it will wind up in the trash very soon..... :yup:

Top Bottom