Couple ideas for ya.

Diablo

To pay homage to my job, my 3 military sons (one of which is SF) and America.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1466817097.358721.jpg

After being used to my back-up camera in my Power Wagon, my wife's Beamer and seeing a JK with one st the UOR show in Louisville a couple weeks ago, I had to install one, works great and don't have to struggle to look around a 37" tire.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1466817433.166783.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1466817455.812144.jpg

DKjeep

Any pics of your rig head on? I have the same wheels ready to go on and the same fenders waiting to get them back from paint. Just looking to see how far they stick out past the fenders. Yours are the true beadlocks right?

Diablo

Coop, I used the Brandmotion JK system p/n 9002-8847, turned out to be an awesome kit, everything you need and adapts to the factory head unit real nice.

DKjeep, ya, there the true Beadlocks. I'll get ya a couple pics tomorrow.

Modit

Looks great!
Just don't let them catch you in California with that sticker. The magazine and suppressor would get some attention. 😀

JKbrick

Does the front ultimate Dana 44 housing use the same end forgings as a stock housing? I see the tubes are 5/16" thick but is the diameter same as stock or same as rear 44 axle?

Diablo

Lance628, they are the Poison Spyder standard width, I had the powder coater coat them with the same powder the JCR bumpers use.

JKbrick, according the a Spicer engineer I spoke with the C's are beefed up in a couple areas, personally I'm not sure where. The tubes are 5/16" thick and the OD is 2.5" just like the stock tubes (according to the same engineer-so customers can still use their aftermarket lift items).

Top Bottom