Evo Mini liner

Kapica

Who has checked out the new Evo Mini fender liner? It looks like a great way to protect your JK from the elements while still allowing your engine to stay cooler. EVO-214AL-Installed-2-600x600.jpg EVO-214AL-Installed-Pic-600x600.jpg

Kapica

read the last 2-3 pages of this thread.

Yes thank you starting mid way down Page 4. I just thought maybe having a separate thread for people may help with their searches. I just saw evo's post on Instagram and thought it would be kinda of interesting to bring up now that they are available for purchase, see if there are any new thoughts. :thumb:

Hammmerhead

I think they look pretty cool and while they may be unnecessary I have spent $35 or $40 bucks on worse crap. Hell the Gas cap cover is $80 bucks and no one really needs one of those, but they look cool.

My mistake, it looks like they are $60 a pair.

Last edited:

Rubicon john

I ordered them. I hate seeing all the crap without fender liners and didn't want to cut the stock ones. They are cheap enough that I was cool with the purchase.

Ddays

Hooked
They remind me of these. Neither one does much to protect anything but they are nice to look at!

mini.png

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Actually I think the argument was that they are both pointless.

This^^^^ as Eddie has mentioned before there really is no need for the stock liners or these. He had never seen the main harness fail due to water or anything else for that matter.

Top Bottom