I work for Next Venture Motorsports and I'm here to PIMP it

Moabbnd

I overstepped, won't happen again

If you want beefy sliders, take a look at Next Venture Motorsports TJ Sliders. They come in 1/4" and have optional tubing. I also hear there will be a TJ slider giveaway in a couple weeks

Last edited:

piginajeep

The Original Smartass
If you want beefy sliders, take a look at Next Venture Motorsports TJ Sliders. They come in 1/4" and have optional tubing. I also hear there will be a TJ slider giveaway in a couple weeks

How did you hear that? Maybe because you work for them ??lol. GTFO

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member

You "hear there will be a TJ slider giveaway in a couple of weeks"??!! :eek:
More like you're the one who came up with the idea for one and are now using this opportunity to PIMP your company :naw:

moabbnd.jpg

10frank9

Web Wheeler
Haha. Nice try turd bucket. How about you go pimp your garbage elsewhere. You're not welcome here.

Moabbnd

Are you kidding me? I have been on Wayalife for a while now, so how can I only be here to pimp the company? Someone asked for slider help, so I offered a way to get free sliders on facebook. How is this wrong?

Plus I didn't post anything telling the OP to only buy our products. Evo makes nice stuff, so does PSC and a lot of other high end competitors. It's up to the OP to run whatever he wants.

Last edited:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Are you kidding me? I have been on Wayalife for a while now, so how can I only be here to pimp the company? Someone asked for slider help, so I offered a way to get free sliders on facebook. How is this wrong?

Are you kidding me? I would never have known or cared who you work for had you not pimped your company and the products they make. If you really want to "help" someone, do it on the website you PAY to have on the internet. Since you seemed to have missed it, we have rules here and you were required to agree to them in order to become a member :naw:

http://wayalife.com/faq.php?faq=wayaliferules#faq_rules
http://wayalife.com/faq.php?faq=wayaliferules#faq_vendors
http://wayalife.com/faq.php?faq=wayaliferules#faq_fbcompetitions
http://wayalife.com/faq.php?faq=wayaliferules#faq_promoteagenda

Take your pick as to what you've done wrong.

Moabbnd

Continue on with your forum guys, if we can delete this thread then we can just move on like every other day. I guess I overstepped, so I take back my comment trying to show other that there are companies other than EVO that is made in the USA.

See y'all out on the trails :thumb:

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Continue on with your forum guys, if we can delete this thread then we can just move on like every other day. I guess I overstepped, so I take back my comment trying to show other that there are companies other than EVO that is made in the USA.

No one ever said it was illegal to show other companies other than Evo. Hell people do it all the time. What is illegal is to come around here and pimp a company you work for. Get your facts straight bub

Moabbnd

I'll read up on the rules a little closer next time

My bad, no need to talk bad about another Jeeper and say you're ot welcome to a forum that I have been on for a few years now. I learned from my mistakes and it won't happen again

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member

There's no guessing about it - YOU OVERSTEPPED and now you're just being pathetic. It's sad to see that a company that makes Jeep parts in the USA can't find it within themselves to just man up to what they did wrong and apologize. Clearly, Next Venture Motorsports isn't that kind of company.

Moabbnd

I'm just trying to be an adult about this guys. Bash all you want, but I'll just sit here and say multiple times that it won't happen again. Please, continue on building and wheeling, that's what we're all here for anyways

Moabbnd

There's no guessing about it - YOU OVERSTEPPED and now you're just being pathetic. It's sad to see that a company that makes Jeep parts in the USA can't find it within themselves to just man up to what they did wrong and apologize. Clearly, Next Venture Motorsports isn't that kind of company.

I've already said it won't happen again and that i was wrong. Sorry, can we please continue being fellow wheelers?

ob_tj

It's not an evo thing at all. If you saw correctly rock hard 4x4 even posted up in the thread about their sliders.

BenJKWrangler15

I've already said it won't happen again and that i was wrong. Sorry, can we please continue being fellow wheelers?

Just edit and erase the 1st post of this thread, it might show your good will to not overstep the forum FAQS & Rules. As of right now, your post is still up and promoting Next Venture and your "giveaway". Do it, erase that post and at least you might get a little peace of mind. Just my two cents.

As of now, the harm's done. Just do it.

Moabbnd

Just edit and erase the 1st post of this thread, it might show your good will to not overstep the forum FAQS & Rules. As of right now, your post is still up and promoting Next Venture and your "giveaway". Do it, erase that post and at least you might get a little peace of mind. Just my two cents.

I did. It was re-edited by a moderator to continue showing what was said in the TJ slider thread. I edited it earlier to show that I was wrong, and happy Jeeping

I want it removed, I sent Wayalife an apology PM and I have apologized all over this thread

Just edited it again so everyone can see that I apologized

Last edited:
Top Bottom