What color? Decisions decisions....

HardRock87

So the colors that we like are Black, Red, Orange,Yellow, Lime, or Blue.
IMG_1419.jpg
IMG_1420.jpg

On a side note. I plan on buying all those colors listed above, but wasn't sure what color to buy first.

This is my jeep for comparison.
IMG_0865.jpg

pbujk13

Don't get black. Everyone has black. Plus black makes it look like you have a softtop on under the softtop.

I had a black and swapped it with someone and got grey (I am getting a custom design one eventually but needed something right now) and I like having the lighter color.

I agree with EVIL and 8POUND, get White (body) or Red (accent? - tow hooks, brakes, maybe your seats?).

Last edited:

danco3636

Blue or white. Mine is pearl blue and I love it. But white looks bad ass when you start to modify it.
But silver/ grey can look bad ass too!

Rhameolution

Don't get black. Everyone has black. Plus black makes it look like you have a softtop on under the softtop.

I had a black and swapped it with someone and got grey (I am getting a custom design one eventually but needed something right now) and I like having the lighter color.

I agree with EVIL and 8POUND, get White (body) or Red (accent? - tow hooks, brakes, maybe your seats?).

Where have you seen the custom designs sold? I would love to get one too but the actual webshade website isn't very helpful on the custom part.

HardRock87

Thanks everyone for the responses. I came to this thread to see if anyone replied and didn't expect so many replies. I was thinking the same thing about black with it blending in and for white. We decided on that not being a choice because of it showing dirt easily and it possibly turning grey.

The interior is black.

I'm leaning towards red. I never thought about my toe hooks, trail badge, and under carriage being red and to tie it in with the red sun shade.

Thanks for all the help! We really were torn between all the colors that Spiderweb had to offer. I it's still going to be a bit before we purchase it, but the scales are leaning heavily towards red now.

Last edited:
Top Bottom