I'm thinking about the zone off-road 4" lift

What kind of Jeep do you have? In a 2 door, that 4" lift will sit higher than that, just keep in mind. In a 4 door (what I have), I've gotten a lot of feedback on WAL that 4" is really high, maybe too high for a JKU. I have 37" tires as well and sitting at 3.5", and won't go any higher.

Also, there are a good handful of better suspension companies out there. Don't know much about Zone, but you may want to look into other companies like Rock Krawler and Evo just to name a couple.

kgxi08

Yeah,figure I could try out a small company. I was wanting a 3.5 too but I figured what the hell. But good info. What lift do you have ? I have a 2 door jk

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Yeah,figure I could try out a small company. I was wanting a 3.5 too but I figured what the hell. But good info. What lift do you have ? I have a 2 door jk

Zone is the cheaper side brand of BDS and they are owned by a bigger company. There's nothing "small" about them.

What size tire are you hoping to run?

I currently have Rock Krawler 3.5" springs and their front lower adjustable control arms, paired with rancho rs9000xl shocks. It works really well for me right now...I've had the rancho shocks for a while, and about ready to upgrade to bolt on evo coilovers...then eventually upgrade to RK's long arms later down the road.

kgxi08

I currently have Rock Krawler 3.5" springs and their front lower adjustable control arms, paired with rancho rs9000xl shocks. It works really well for me right now...I've had the rancho shocks for a while, and about ready to upgrade to bolt on evo coilovers...then eventually upgrade to RK's long arms later down the road.

Sweet man sounds like fun. I had Rancho on my XJ.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Gonna run. A set of 35x12.50s with a set of method wheels back spacing 4.724" .

With just a set of 35" tires, I personally would recommend a 2.5" to 3" lift at most. In fact, most 2.5" coil lifts will yield way more than 3" of actual lift even on a 4-door. On a 2-door, you'll be sitting much higher.

Napalm

I'm thinking about the zone off-road 4" lift

Gonna run. A set of 35x12.50s with a set of method wheels back spacing 4.724" .

With just a set of 35" tires, I personally would recommend a 2.5" to 3" lift at most. In fact, most 2.5" coil lifts will yield way more than 3" of actual lift even on a 4-door. On a 2-door, you'll be sitting much higher.

I agree with Eddie. If you are going to run a 35, do not go 4 inches. Plus, it's very pricy to do a 4 inch right.

Food for thought, here is a 2 inch EVO Level with 35 inch method wheels.
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1467384136.994663.jpg

Last edited:

FLKEYSJK

I really appreciate your guys input. Yeah I start looking for 2.5 to 3" lifts! Do you like the EVO lifts?

I don't have one but I know someone that lives nearby me and they love their evo lift. One day I'll upgrade to an enforcer lift.

Jk909

If anybody complained about evo products Mel would fix it immediately. They are hands down the most innovative shop in the world. If I had more money they would build everything for me lol

kgxi08

If anybody complained about evo products Mel would fix it immediately. They are hands down the most innovative shop in the world. If I had more money they would build everything for me lol

High praise I like that, I'm a engineer so I ask alot of questions all the time! Can't wait to get this thing started! Thanks for all the info

Jk909

I own a full metal fab shop for the food and pharmaceutical industry. I like their products so much that I don't even make my own.

kgxi08

Haha i hear ya! Full metal shop you say? You have to dabble a little bit. Like I have a full metal shop at work too, I've been thinking about designing and building some skids .

atrollip

I have the EVO Level with 35s it drives great. Better on and offroad handling. I have a 4 door and from what I hear on the site with a 2 door u should get more than 2" of lift.

Top Bottom