Lift with coils or BB

danco3636

I currently have a Rubicon Express 2" BB lift.
Been on for 5-6 years now. Looking to replace with springs.
Rusty's WJ Grand Cherokee 2.5" Basic Kit/ springs or better - Suggestions?

Will this level it out better and still give it about the same lift and perhaps better ride.
Also I don't need the shocks as I already have fox 2.0 shocks are there better options for springs? Springs only? Anything else I may need to add to keep quality of ride?
Looking to better fit around a 30-31" tire.

This is a DD and want to keep good road manners.

Thanks for your help.

jamesrw30

I went with the IRO 3 inch lift, adjustable track bar, spring isolators, procomp shocks and jks discos. On road it is great. It still takes to the front so spacers up front would have been a good idea. I clear a 31 without trimming so I'm not sure if 2.5 would or not.

Steven1756

I have a 2010 WK. I have a 3.5 lift in the front and 2.5 lift in the back. I don't know what brand it is. The front are fork extensions, and the back are spacers that go on top of the spring. I am running 33x10.5R18. I have very little rubbing and wheel lock and full flex. I love it.

Lucas J

I have a 2010 WK. I have a 3.5 lift in the front and 2.5 lift in the back. I don't know what brand it is. The front are fork extensions, and the back are spacers that go on top of the spring. I am running 33x10.5R18. I have very little rubbing and wheel lock and full flex. I love it.

Sounds like you have the Rock Krawler lift.

Top Bottom