suspension question

taylor-b

hey all the suspension gurus out there sorry if this has been asked or is a dumb question but im trying to figure out if i go with a 4" lift is there a set of coilovers i could put on and would they be bolt on? also do the coilovers replace the shocks and coil springs or how does all that work sorry if its obv but im new to the suspension stuff thanks in advance :doh::doh:

utiadam

LOSER
hey all the suspension gurus out there sorry if this has been asked or is a dumb question but im trying to figure out if i go with a 4" lift is there a set of coilovers i could put on and would they be bolt on? also do the coilovers replace the shocks and coil springs or how does all that work sorry if its obv but im new to the suspension stuff thanks in advance :doh::doh:

The evo bolt on coilover setup is adjustable from 3.5-5.5. This all depends on the weight of your jeep as well. If you have a really light rig such as stock you might not be able to sit at 3.5 but 4" should be doable. The coilovers do replace both the regular shocks and springs.

Top Bottom