EVO bolt on coilover to EVO lever conversion.

Zadi

Hey all,
I just wanted to know if it's possible to convert the EVO bolt on coilover kit to the EVO lever system? I realize it is two different kits but I'm curious to know if coilovers from the bolt on kit will work with the lever system, or do I need new coilovers for that? Yes, I have a problem. As I install more upgrades and unleash new capabilities,I keep wanting more. The bolt on kit is like three weeks old.
Thanks
Zadi

BenJKWrangler15

Hey all,
I just wanted to know if it's possible to convert the EVO bolt on coilover kit to the EVO lever system? I realize it is two different kits but I'm curious to know if coilovers from the bolt on kit will work with the lever system, or do I need new coilovers for that? Yes, I have a problem. As I install more upgrades and unleash new capabilities,I keep wanting more. The bolt on kit is like three weeks old.
Thanks
Zadi

You should be asking EVO, the manufacturer itself. Copy and paste your post in their Contact Us email section, they'll be able to reply with an accurate answer.

Peace [emoji111]️

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Hey all,
Thanks
Zadi

No they will not. The Evo lever coilovers are only 8" coils and the reservoir is detached from the body.

I'm not 100% sure but I believe the new coilovers for the lever are included in the kit

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
From what I understand the coil overs are 12" and double throw down system are 14"

Incorrect. The Evo lever uses an 8" coilover but because of the design it allows for 14" of travel. It actually allows more than that but they limit it to 14" with limiting straps.

Top Bottom