Project 36

JK_Willys15

First and Foremost I want to welcome everyone to my build thread. This is also where I'll be posting about my adventures in my Jeep. When I first got it I didn't know what I wanted to do with her. Wasn't until I did my research I knew exactly what I want to build my jeep into. I want to have the most capable overland rig there is. I want to do a little bit of everything. Currently stationed in Italy. Was in Texas before. Cali born, Colorado raised. But that's enough of the intro.

My jeep started off as 2015 Jeep Wrangler Willy's edition that I bought December 19th of 2014 for 32K. Now you would never be able to tell. It was an expensive sport/lesson. Had I've known what I know now back then I would have just got a sport. Oh well you live and learn.

I'm only a quarter of the way done even though it doesn't look like it. For those who have an issue with certain aftermarket parts I put on. I'm gonna let you know now I value everyone's opinion but I could careless about your negative input unless it's constructive. I appreciate most jeeps and I don't care how yours looks. As long as you take it out and enjoy it. That's all that matters.

Here's a list of everything that's on it. Will break it down into two categories. Interior and exterior. Will probably forget a couple things. But will update this list as my jeep grows.

Interior:
Bartact Front and Rear seat covers
Bartact F/R Grab Handles
Custom Shift Knobs.
Raxiom OE-Style Navigation w/ Bluetooth & Back-up Camera
Custom Stereo system
Replaced all interior trim pieces with red ones
Kevlar Coated interior and removed carpet
Uniden CB radio

Exterior:
Camoliner Customs Kevlar exterior
Trektop Pro
OEM half doors
Bushwacker Flat Fender Flares
Rugged Ridge Spartan Grill
Poison Spyder BFH Front Bumper
Poison Spyder 1.5" Wheel Spacers
Hawse Fairlead License Plate Bracket
Zeon 8-S Winch
Zeon Rope Cover
Poison Spyder Aluminum Hawse Fairlead
ARB Dual Compressors w/MetalCloak Compressor Mounting Kit
8 Circuit S-Pod w/MetalCloak Vacuum Pump Relocation and S-Pod Mount
Teraflex 3" LCG Lift
Fox Shocks
35x12.5R17 Toyo Open Country M/T
Loop Delete Pipe
Magnaflow duel exhaust
Air raid CAI

Last edited:

JK_Willys15

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1467695379.810063.jpg
Here's a before and after with one of my favorite shots. It'll be a couple months before I get her back but will be well worth the wait.
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1467695430.096743.jpg

Top Bottom