CrawlerConceptz

I am looking into getting the CrawlerConceptz body mounted tire carrier and maybe some other armor. Does anybody run any of their things? If so let me know what you think or what problems have come up, so on and so forth. Thanks!

Napalm

A couple of guys here run the body mount tire carrier and some of their bumpers. Maybe they will chime in shortly!

Dubaibentzen

I run their body mounted tire carrier and I am very happy with it. Easy install. Just follow the youtube video step by step. It ships raw and I had mine powder coated white to match the body. No rattle at all and very strong product :rock:
IMG_6021.jpg IMG_6145.jpg

rangerry21

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1467722414.002854.jpg
Here is a photo of mine, as mentioned very easy to install. Holding a 37 with zero issues for almost a year now.

dillard09

I'll be installing one this week. Seems to be a solid product. I also have the hi lift jack mount to go with it.

Mtb275

I had their front bumper and rockers on my previous jeep. I thought they were a very good product. Yesterday I ordered a front and rear bumper, and body mounted tire carrier. Oh, And rocker skins. North ridge was running 15% off

Sullivan

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1467726474.186873.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1467726496.374890.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1467726515.421012.jpg
I have the tire carrier and the rear bumper. They are great. Tire carrier holds my 37 no problem. Even took a big hit to the tire on a ledge and it held up great.
I also have the rear fender armor with flare delete set to go on. Gotta cover up that ding I got in right rear.

AlStew

Awesome, thanks for the replies! I noticed right after install. Other than that I am really liking the tire carrier.

Colorado2003

I've had mine on for 6 months with my 37s and Spyderlocks. I love it and I had the Hi-lift mount attached. My last build I had a 2 gate opening deal and with the 1 opening gate I'll never go back! I'll be throwing a 40 on in at the end of the month! We will se how it does. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1468009380.145241.jpg

tgoss

I've had mine on for 6 months with my 37s and Spyderlocks. I love it and I had the Hi-lift mount attached. My last build I had a 2 gate opening deal and with the 1 opening gate I'll never go back! I'll be throwing a 40 on in at the end of the month! We will se how it does.

That looks awesome. Assuming you have the carrier on the highest available mounting holes?

Last edited:

dillard09

Got my CC body mount on w/ hi lift mount. Very solid mount. The only rattle I hear is from the handle of my hi lift.

ForumRunner_20160714_085340.jpg

Top Bottom