Wanting to run 35's

Dopey84

Ok my setup is as follows: Evo leveling kit, spidertrax wheel spacers1.5, and soon chopped fenders... My question is I'm wanting to run 315 70 r18's .... Will I need to change my front driveline out? I'm gonna be putting gussets on my c's im just worried bout wheeling and having front driveline issues.. Any input is appreciated and pics with your Evo leveling kit and 35's even better thanks

GraniteCrystal

Never heard of needing to change front driveshaft till you go to 37s. I believe you'll be fine. Lots of guys run 35s and EVO leveling kit so you should be able to get definitive answer from them.

uberc4

No need with just a leveling kit. If you were going with a taller lift; then it would be recommended to upgrade.

Dopey84

Thanks for the quick replies everyone. I was just making sure I'd be safe with my driveline as the trails I've been running lately would be a bit easier and more fun with larger tires

AllAmericanInfidel

Caught the Bug
Thanks for the quick replies everyone. I was just making sure I'd be safe with my driveline as the trails I've been running lately would be a bit easier and more fun with larger tires

As mentioned by others, your lift height is what will dictate whether you need to swap your driveline out. With a leveling kit, you will be perfectly fine with your stock driveline. Larger tires are always better lol!

Dopey84

Off subject question I just noticed grease seeping out of the boot of my drag link at the pitman arm... Can I just replace the ball joint or do I need a new drag link or do they sell the end link for it...?

FLKEYSJK

I have a 2.5" lift and 35s with no issues. Been running this setup for about 12,000 miles. You won't have any problems. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1467923742.637515.jpg

Last edited:

Ryan53

I'm running 35x12.5 with 1.5in spacers, zero lift, chopped fenders and it's been great so far!

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1467799500.422333.jpg

Texas Nick

Caught the Bug
Heres a pic of the Evo leveling kit and 1.5 wheels spacers on 35s. Not the best pic but you can see that theres plenty of space for the tires.
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1467830195.323485.jpg

BPA

Evo leveling kit on Goodyear MTR 35X12.50R17. No complaints here except I now I'm saving my pennies to go up to an enforcer lol.

Last edited:

AllAmericanInfidel

Caught the Bug
Heres a pic of the Evo leveling kit and 1.5 wheels spacers on 35s. Not the best pic but you can see that theres plenty of space for the tires.
View attachment 211447

Question for you on your setup. With the stock Rubi wheels and 1.5" spacers, would the tire stick out at all from the full width stock flares? I know your are trimmed, but curious if you know if a full width stock flare would cover them up. I'm only planning on trimming the downward portion of the flare, and keeping the full width, if that makes sense.

LasVegasJK

Question for you on your setup. With the stock Rubi wheels and 1.5" spacers, would the tire stick out at all from the full width stock flares? I know your are trimmed, but curious if you know if a full width stock flare would cover them up. I'm only planning on trimming the downward portion of the flare, and keeping the full width, if that makes sense.

This is stock Rubi wheels/tires with spidertrax 1.5" spacers and factory fenders(uncut). ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1467915867.626988.jpg

AllAmericanInfidel

Caught the Bug
Top Bottom