Where to measure to know what lift height?

piginajeep

The Original Smartass
I have EVO coilovers. They are adjustable so I was curious if I adjust them to my liking. Where would I measure to know what is the lift height I have.
Adjust them to your desired height, just make sure they are not sitting on the bump stops.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Where would I measure to know what lift height do I have on my JK?

This diagram will show you the exact dimensions you can find on the front of a stock JK. Measure your JK at the same points and you'll have your answer:

attachment.php

Atch

You measure yours the same way as in the diagram then compare your number vs. theirs and you have your lift height!

Hell_Fire

Can Someone with a standard Suspension measure theirs please and post the measurement so we can use it to compare.

mcmahonbj

According to these measurement looks like I got 4" out of my 2.5" RK Stock Mod sheesh, guess I need to look into a drag link flip kit.

CerOf

Can Someone with a standard Suspension measure theirs please and post the measurement so we can use it to compare.

I wonder if the diagram measurements are for the lowest springs? And not the "59s or 60s?"

I measure out just under 4.25" of lift compared to the diagram figures. This would make sense as my stock springs were the "taller" variety with my JK about 1/2" taller than most of the JKs on the dealer lot, stock vs stock.

Sent from a a few tin cans and some string.

36Fan

I wonder if the diagram measurements are for the lowest springs? And not the "59s or 60s?"

I measure out just under 4.25" of lift compared to the diagram figures. This would make sense as my stock springs were the "taller" variety with my JK about 1/2" taller than most of the JKs on the dealer lot, stock vs stock.

Sent from a a few tin cans and some string.

My 14 JKUR had 18/60's and it was the exact measurements in the diagram.

Anyone have a similar diagram for the rear? My front looks like it has sagged a bit and my rear has probably come up a bit. Probably going to order up some half in coil spacers for the front, just curious to compare.

YellowJK

I've used Eddie's diagram on every jeep we wheel with and almost everyone that's a 2.5 is a 3.5, 3.5 are 4.5 and so on. One 3.5 came out to 5. My 3.5 came out to 4.25. Have yet to find one that's true to it's lift. Then again, most of us are super light and none were loaded with gear.

Top Bottom