OR-Fab went out of business

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Saw this on Rockhards Facebook page after sheaffadelic texted me about it. Super sad to see as I really like my tire carrier from them. Also it's just sad to see an American made company fold. Class act post from rock hard
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1467829989.473704.jpg .

Last edited:

AllAmericanInfidel

Caught the Bug
Well, that sucks. They made some good stuff! I was just about to pull the trigger on one of their tire carriers, literally in just a week or two. I think I'd be afraid to now with lack of any support or customer service. RIP to a great American company!

RioJK

Have their tire carrier and really like it. Was about to purchase the front and rear bumpers. Sad to see them go.

AllAmericanInfidel

Caught the Bug
Surely there is still some inventory still out there

Both 4 wheel parts and Maui Off-road said they can still get it for me. I'm guessing they will continue selling it until all of the stock is exhausted. My fear is, if something goes wrong with it, there will be no more support with the company having gone under. I really like their Jerry can version of the carrier too. Ive been bouncing back and forth between the OR Fab and Genright, and waiting on the new EVO carrier to get released.

highoctane

Caught the Bug
That sucks. Their facility is in Chino Valley, the next town over from where I live. Every now and then I see their red XJ driving around.

Top Bottom