I need to name my jeep!

Zadi

I would like to enlist the help of my fellow forum members to help me name my jeep. Whatever we decide on will be made into a decal and placed on the side of the hood.

tgoss

Name it "Original"

Personally have never seen a Jeep with it's name embellished across the side of the hood.

Zadi

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1467833030.150096.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1467833082.408803.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1467833199.885854.jpg
I removed all factory decals immediately on purchase and need to add a name that is unique. No derivatives of Rubicon.

AllAmericanInfidel

Caught the Bug
That's s nice rig. I have to say, it's best if you take your time. A name will come to you. Read the story of how my rig got the name BOHICA in my build thread in my signature as an example. To me, the name has to mean something and shouldn't be forced. Just my 2 cents.

Zadi

That's s nice rig. I have to say, it's best if you take your time. A name will come to you. Read the story of how my rig got the name BOHICA in my build thread in my signature as an example. To me, the name has to mean something and shouldn't be forced. Just my 2 cents.

Good recommendation! I was about to make some suggestions before everyone started getting douchey

NevadaZielmeister

Caught the Bug
How about "Your Name Here" and wait for the money to pour in?

Just kidding. Nice Jeep by the way. I would think the color could generate some ideas:

Black Magic
Blackie
Greased Lightning
Toad the Wet Sprocket
My ring, your pinion
Dark (O)pinion master

.. and I'm spent.

Good luck!!

Zadi

I read your build thread. That's quite a history with some unfortunate hiccups but a great outcome. You have built an awesome rig! Congrats, your patience has paid off. I now also understand the name you came up with. I appreciate you recommendation. Cheers....

Top Bottom