Garvin Expedition Rack

drmoe

Hello WAL been on here for awhile reading and watching mostly to get ideas and and advice. I really haven't had the money to do many mods and I am now looking to start slow but sure. The family loves to explore and camp so I am looking on getting a rack that I can get the most out of. I am looking at the Garvin Expedition Rack and was wondering if any of you have it and what you think. As I said nothing has really been done to my Jeep just yet. Stock 2015 JKU Rubicon. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated Thanks!!

Garvin makes good stuff. I haven't owned any, but I have my eye on their interior jk tailgate shelf. It sits up higher than the tuffy shelf with enough room to put an ARB fridge under it in the rear cargo area.

Mtb275

I had the Garvin on my 08 JKU. Loved it. Good quality rack and looked good.

Although I am not sure if I am going to put it on my 16'. I can't fit the new jeep in the garage if I put the rack in it.

Dalton gang

Although I am not sure if I am going to put it on my 16'. I can't fit the new jeep in the garage if I put the rack in it.

Let me know if your going to let it go;)

drmoe

Garvin makes good stuff. I haven't owned any, but I have my eye on their interior jk tailgate shelf. It sits up higher than the tuffy shelf with enough room to put an ARB fridge under it in the rear cargo area.

Will have to look into that one too! Thanks for the feedback

drmoe

So my question mow is if it fit in the garage would you put it on your 16'? Thanks for the feedback

Heavyhaul07

I had a garvin rack on my tj when I had it. I got to know the company pretty well and got to tour the facility numerous times. I was very happy to see see it and how well they built them. The fit and finish was fantastic. I would recommend there product. If I were to do a rack on my jku it would be another garvin.

Top Bottom