there everywhere tj , cj

GCM 2

Nice! but those both look like TJ's or a TJ and a YJ :thinking: There is no fuel filler on the rear and below the taillight of either and the red jeep's tailgate is a TJ's

Last edited:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Nice! but those both look like TJ's or a TJ and a YJ :thinking: There is no fuel filler on the rear and below the taillight of either and the red jeep's tailgate is a TJ's

The wheel looks like a TJ and the mirror looks like it could be either but, looking more closely at the fenders, I think you're right - it's most likely a YJ. There's no fuel filler on the rear and that's clearly a latch on the tailgate. A CJ would have had no latch, a tire carrier and an embossed panel. :yup:

kaptkrappy

It's definetly a YJ, but even stock it should have some flex.

The right rear tire didn't even drop an inch it looks like.

Is this the Jeep that gave all of them the bad reputation for rolling over ???

What's up with that ? :thinking:

Tackerdown

Banned
well I was just testing yall NOT. I thought if it had reliefs it was a cj ( tail gate thats the key i'll remember that as not to look :doh: in the future) he doesnt have disc. in the front and there stock i believe, very short, he said it rides like an old dump truck. He bought it with a lift on it and everything is painted with that rust kill paint underneath. He doesnt know why but it has 0 flex. I thought it was funny when i pulled in and saw them parked like that though. The guy with the red one said it makes it easy to rotate tires.

Top Bottom