I am so excited

I am soooo close to lifting my jeep and putting 35 inch tako2's on it!!! I can't wait to go off-roading again!!!!!!
I love life and my jeep!!!!!!!!!

OIIIIIIIO

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
I see from you're bio, you're thinking about a Teraflex lift. Ask around about how they ride, before you drop the coin on it. Lots of people here have had Teraflex, and removed it for a softer riding lift. It may also be over priced in terms of quality.

Last edited:
Im excited that your excited lol. But yea, id research long and hard before i used my coin on TF lift, especially if your budget is tight. Do it right, do it once.

JeepJeep75

We can tell your excited about getting a new lift for your jeep. Please though, search around on here as well as using the googler. Whatever lift you are set on for the moment, include the words "problem (your lift here), broken (your lift here), ride quality (your lift here), durability (your lift here). I did this for over a year and finally, after going back and forth settled on the EVO lift. Most of those searches had info from this site on most everything I needed to know. Sacrificing your good street ride just to get your jeep up in the air is not the way to go. Good luck in your searches! [emoji106]

brizon85

I agree. I was so excited to get it lifted I really spent too much for things I didn't need because I was inexperienced.

patr1ckm

Once you're done getting your RE lift, consider installing new shocks like Bilstein's for improved ride quality.

Great thanks for your advice patr1ckm I will definitely do that. Thoughts on regearing? I need to save up at least $2000 to get both axles to 4.56. I am putting 35's with a 3 inch lift

highoctane

Caught the Bug
Great thanks for your advice patr1ckm I will definitely do that. Thoughts on regearing? I need to save up at least $2000 to get both axles to 4.56. I am putting 35's with a 3 inch lift

Since you are in Huntington Beach, it might be worth the time to call Offroad Evolution in Fullerton to get a re-gear quote from them. They frequently offer a re-gearing package that does both axles for around $1k parts and labor.

uberc4

Yes. It's their $999.99 special. Also advertised on OREs website under regearing.

Last edited:

NevadaZielmeister

Caught the Bug
I am soooo close to lifting my jeep and putting 35 inch tako2's on it!!! I can't wait to go off-roading again!!!!!!
I love life and my jeep!!!!!!!!!

OIIIIIIIO

Im excited that your excited lol. But yea, id research long and hard before i used my coin on TF lift, especially if your budget is tight. Do it right, do it once.

I am excited that you both are excited.

I agree with Medix, just take your time and research a ton. But remember, everyone has their own opinions. The good thing is that you are on the right forum, who will tell you the facts and keep you going in the right direction. If you find yourself getting upset with what you are hearing that is not in line with what you want, take a break. Often times people spend some money on a lift without thinking, then come on hear and want to show off and then argue that their lift is the best. When a lot of the very experienced people come on here and tell them otherwise, they are shocked. As was I when I came on here, but I am glad I realized that the people here were just being helpful and trying to get me the right lift. I am glad I listened.. SO GLAD.

Enjoy your Jeep and please keep us all in the loop and your build.

NevadaZielmeister

Caught the Bug
cav♤fighter;736676 said:
NevadaZeilmeister nailed it. His rig is off the hook badass.

Oh now.. It's not that bad ass. Come on. But thank you. I just need to learn how to drive as good as you. You are a total bad ass driver, that is now well known!!

I agree. Take in all the info you get from everyone...do your research, and come up with something that works for you. Lots of options out there, but noone here is going to recommend anything that sucks LOL. That being said, I'm going evo coilovers and long arms in the near future...all feedback that I got here on the forum.

Jk_nate

I have a rubicon express super flex lift. I'm sure there are way better lifts that can be bought. I like the ride on my re lift and I have a 4 wheel parts in town that warranty all the joints. That is my reason for picking rubicon express.

I have a rubicon express super flex lift. I'm sure there are way better lifts that can be bought. I like the ride on my re lift and I have a 4 wheel parts in town that warranty all the joints. That is my reason for picking rubicon express.

Good deal, ride it until you want something else. Then use the forum for your next purchase.

Top Bottom