Springs

Jaimegomez8

So I'm trying to determine what size springs I've got ( not installed yet) anyone know how to determine whether it's a 2.5, 3 or 3.5 spring?

Ddays

Hooked
So I'm trying to determine what size springs I've got ( not installed yet) anyone know how to determine whether it's a 2.5, 3 or 3.5 spring?

Do you know the manufacturer and is there a serial number/tag on the springs? That only way I know of that you'd be able to ID what you've got...

Jaimegomez8

No, no serial number, I know they're teraflex, they're either a 3" or 3.5 just have to install and find out. Shocks are 2.0 rough country, anybody got any input on the shocks?

thardy

Banned
No, no serial number, I know they're teraflex, they're either a 3" or 3.5 just have to install and find out. Shocks are 2.0 rough country, anybody got any input on the shocks?

Teraflex doesn't make a 3.5" lift. I'll be honest, your rig is going to ride rather stiff after installing this setup. How much did you pay for this crap?

Lolol. I missed that little "not installed yet" part. Thats what happens when you drink while interwebing

HA, it happens to all of us at some point.

Top Bottom