Atlas 2 Speed Problems

Grubbicon

So I got different yokes for my tcase because I accidentally ordered it with the wrong yokes to start. When I ordered the yokes on the phone the guy told me the nuts are supposed to be at 150ftlbs. They showed up a bit ago and started to change them out. I put the front and rear stick into the low position and took the rear off without issue and then went to put the new one on. With torque wrench kept going with no click until the rear just broke free with a loud pop almost like the output shaft broke. So I looked in the jeep to see if sticks moved or anything and they didnt and started to change them different ways while a friend spun the yokes. Basically now with both in low the front is locked and the rear just spins free. Anyone ever had this happen or anything I could really check? Id find it hard to believe output shaft broke but I guess anything is possible. I plan to call advanced adaptors later if I get a chance before they close or in the morning.

Grubbicon

Well it turns out im an idiot. I had my cousin spin the yoke while i played with the stick and got it to go back into gear so turned out it just came out and wasnt lined up so it wouldnt go back in.

TennJK

Well it turns out im an idiot. I had my cousin spin the yoke while i played with the stick and got it to go back into gear so turned out it just came out and wasnt lined up so it wouldnt go back in.

Better that than having to pull the whole thing!

Top Bottom