PokemonGo?

BeniaminV

So just out of curiosity, who here plays PokemonGo? What team are you on? What Pokemon have you captured? Have you taken the jeep anywhere for the sole purpose of catching rare Pokemon?

TrainWreck618

Caught the Bug
Dude.. My wife keeps asking me to drive her everywhere..

I am personally not interested, however this might be a win for more weekend trips

WJCO

Meme King
How they got adults to catch Pokemon is beyond me. Soo many other, better things to do with my time.

I'm in the same boat. Too much time, too many games. Plus it looks like the Pokemon game would be a privacy issue, example: sending pictures of inside of home, etc. That's just me.

DWiggles

Caught the Bug
Fuck... it made it to WAL too... :doh:

To answer the OPs question: No.

Attachments

• Pokemon.jpg
    Pokemon.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 478
Last edited:

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
I don't know what the fuck it is and I don't want to associate with anyone that does. Are you a child or are you an adult? Check for hair on your dick if you are unsure.

BeniaminV

Guilty. We hunted all day at Rausch on sunday [emoji23]

You and I both. Lmao.

Dude.. My wife keeps asking me to drive her everywhere..

I am personally not interested, however this might be a win for more weekend trips

Can take the family places where you want to go and they can catch what they want.

How they got adults to catch Pokemon is beyond me. Soo many other, better things to do with my time.

Child hood games man. It's like if you go to a store and see a piece of candy from your child hood you couldn't find in a long time. You got to buy it right? Same with games.

I'm in the same boat. Too much time, too many games. Plus it looks like the Pokemon game would be a privacy issue, example: sending pictures of inside of home, etc. That's just me.

Actually that's if you keep the AR mode on. It can be turned off.

Are you serious? Is this thread real?

Yes thread is real. Lol

I don't know what the fuck it is and I don't want to associate with anyone that does. Are you a child or are you an adult? Check for hair on your dick if you are unsure.

Don't know why you're offended if someone plays the game. It is a game. And if it can bring back childhood memories of playing it back in the day then why not?

Last edited:

A.J.

I am with Overlander on this one. Maybe just too old for it. I don't have a Facebook either.

Top Bottom