Anyone runing the torque app with a 3.8? I need to compare notes....

DKjeep

I am looking for some help here, I would be super appreciative if I could get someone to tell me what their temps are for the "Cat b1s1" reading at fully warmed up idle, average driving, and maybe the max recorded if you get in it a little bit. This is all for a 3.8 motor please.

Also if anyone is running a power adder I would LOVE those temps as well.

Rottenbelly

I am looking for some help here, I would be super appreciative if I could get someone to tell me what their temps are for the "Cat b1s1" reading at fully warmed up idle, average driving, and maybe the max recorded if you get in it a little bit. This is all for a 3.8 motor please.

Also if anyone is running a power adder I would LOVE those temps as well.
Been a few years since I sold my old
07. With a hypertech programmer my cat temps where 8-900at idle and general 1200-1600 around town.
Saw a spike of 2 100 ish one time on a long uphill grade in Colorado that I ended up overheating the motor on and puke radiator fluid out on front of engine causing a nice smoke cloud and moment of panic.

DKjeep

I'm running 1100 at warmed up idle, I'm thinking this it too much. Just driving it's hitting 1600. Semi moderate acceleration 1800 and I think it hit 2k the other day. Fuel pump replacement starting today. I'm thinking it's lean but I want to replace it for peace of mind anyway.

I don't know if I'm being paranoid or not, I never paid attention to these #'s before the power adder now I'm watching everything

Last edited:

DKjeep

Replaced fuel pump yesterday, wasnt a bad job at all it took me about 2 hours. Chrysler actually did something user friendly and all of the fuel connections are quick connect and you dont need a special tool to unhook them. Havent driven it yet as I got done late.

Top Bottom