Paramount Tube Style Fender Flares

Andy5160

Hooked
All,

Since Eddie introduced Havoc Offroad i looked on their website and found these Paramount Flares. They seems to look good great price for the set of four compare to other brands like Poison Spider.

My question is did any of you guys have experience with them? Need some incentive before i make final decision.

Thanks

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
I moved it for you. Just got done googling them and honestly, if you must spend money on steel flares, I'd skip these and get the PS ones. IMO they look better.

Edit: I found the 2013 Sema thread highlighting the company's products

http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=12204

Last edited:

Andy5160

Hooked
Thanks,

My question also is there an advantage to go with steel once or may be to look into plastic, composite etc

nmwranglerx

Caught the Bug
Thanks,

My question also is there an advantage to go with steel once or may be to look into plastic, composite etc

Plastic bends easily and therefore can save you from getting your body panel damaged. Plastic can be re-attached pretty easily too.

Andy5160

Hooked
Thanks again fenders installed on that jeep are not the tube once, have to take a better look at them they don't look bad.

patr1ckm

There are metal jeep fender flares like Poison Spyder and Metalcloak that are tied into the subframe for extra strength and so that the impact will go directly to a more rugged structure instead of going to the outer body.

Andy, I will be honest with you. I'd skip them. The price point is attractive, but the fit and finish leaves a *lot* to be desired. It's a great concept in that you don't have to do any drilling and/or cutting. Just installing netserts into locations where you don't have rear access. With that type of install, they're not built for a huge amount to strength like the ones from Poison Spyder, Crawler Conceptz, JCR, etc. They just need to be redesigned so that the bends are actually correct and fit. I'm not a huge fan of them at all.

We will be introducing our own fender flares fairly soon if you don't have to have them immediately. They are designed for ease of install and a good fit. I'm running prototypes now. Not quite the fit I'm looking for, but close. Hopefully they'll be done soon. I'm targeting a price point of $500 for a full set of four.

Andy5160

Hooked
Andy, I will be honest with you. I'd skip them. The price point is attractive, but the fit and finish leaves a *lot* to be desired. It's a great concept in that you don't have to do any drilling and/or cutting. Just installing netserts into locations where you don't have rear access. With that type of install, they're not built for a huge amount to strength like the ones from Poison Spyder, Crawler Conceptz, JCR, etc. They just need to be redesigned so that the bends are actually correct and fit. I'm not a huge fan of them at all.

We will be introducing our own fender flares fairly soon if you don't have to have them immediately. They are designed for ease of install and a good fit. I'm running prototypes now. Not quite the fit I'm looking for, but close. Hopefully they'll be done soon. I'm targeting a price point of $500 for a full set of four.

Thank's for the info. I am still researching. Will wait if it does not take to long. Can't do any major trips with the stock flares really unless i cut them which i am not looking to do.

Draconianwinter

All,

Since Eddie introduced Havoc Offroad i looked on their website and found these Paramount Flares. They seems to look good great price for the set of four compare to other brands like Poison Spider.

My question is did any of you guys have experience with them? Need some incentive before i make final decision.

Thanks
From what I have been told by Eddie, after asking about the PSC crusher flares, the metal ones tend to do lots of damage if you wheel in tight areas where they are likely to have solid contact with various things you could encounter. That's what pretty much swayed me from the crusher flares. I love how they look butt rather not worry about damage being caused by them.

Sent from my SM-N920V using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom