South African Jeepers Rigs

Robin.CT

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1357767205.604233.jpg
A pic of us trying to push ourselves a bit more, seeing where we can go more than my Rubi..
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1357767225.030382.jpg
A little cheekiness
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1357767269.558905.jpg
One of the good test obstacles in South Africa, aptly called Survivor...

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Nice shots!! I always love seeing Jeepers using their rigs around the world :thumb:

Robin.CT

excellent pics! looks like an amazing place to wheel!:thumb:

Thanks a lot...

Yeah, they from 2 separate trails we have hear, the rock incline is our steepest on a trail, 39.5 degrees, and about 100 feet long with 2 nice axle breaking steps in it, so lots of excitement, the others are from an obstacle we were climbing up the sides of for fun...

Hell_Fire

Hey Robin, JK looks good, what trail is that? always looking for new challenges, the only real challenge trail close to me is Moegatle and even that is not too hair raising, have to drive down to Lesotho or way up north to carnage canyon for real challenges. where in SA you based?

Robin.CT

Hey Robin, JK looks good, what trail is that? always looking for new challenges, the only real challenge trail close to me is Moegatle and even that is not too hair raising, have to drive down to Lesotho or way up north to carnage canyon for real challenges. where in SA you based?

The two were DeWildt and Bosvark ( now called AllOutAfrica), neither very challenging, but that's why we now driving up and down the sides of the obstacles to try get some decent flex...
Some mates of mine did carnage canyon last year, I should have my 35's by this years trip so probably will join....
We all are very desperately wanting to do a Baboons Pass run... Before its ripped apart and tarred...
I'm JHB based hey... You guys?

Hell_Fire

Ha ha ha ja Dewilt is n kids play ground but makes for some good relaxed fun now and then, 35s 4" lift should be fine for the Canyon I recon. I am in Pretoria I will keep you in mind for the next few trails we planning, U should go do Rebellie in The eastern Freestate, great fun, but don't stick to the trail you will miss the best views lol

Robin.CT

Ha ha ha ja Dewilt is n kids play ground but makes for some good relaxed fun now and then, 35s 4" lift should be fine for the Canyon I recon. I am in Pretoria I will keep you in mind for the next few trails we planning, U should go do Rebellie in The eastern Freestate, great fun, but don't stick to the trail you will miss the best views lol

Yeah it is definitely light weight stuff, hence why we do mad things... Normally we have 1 or 2 lesser vehicles than rubis so for them it's good fun and a challenge, and nice photo ops for us...
Bosvark is always nice, if you do the long routes, and survivor, well lets just say, I make a case of Heinekens every trip out there in bets on survivor Hee Hee...
Ok great, that would be lekker, thanks... Search for our 4x4 group on Facebook, 4x4 fanatics, we post all our events and trips there etc, quite a big group of Jeepers mostly representing JKA...

Hell_Fire

where is bosvark? I would like to take on Survivor :D

JKA good old Shane, I will check it out always lekker to have a big group of guys to go and have fun with, dont like JeepSA Club they to marshal law and they never have any good events, I have a BIG Jeep I need BIG Obstacles :rock: I will go check it out on Facebook.

Robin.CT

where is bosvark? I would like to take on Survivor :D

JKA good old Shane, I will check it out always lekker to have a big group of guys to go and have fun with, dont like JeepSA Club they to marshal law and they never have any good events, I have a BIG Jeep I need BIG Obstacles :rock: I will go check it out on Facebook.

Survivor is out roodepoort way, not all that far.. Check out www.alloutafrica.co.za ..
Yeah Shane is a legend.. They just imported the biggest shipment of synergy bits ever dispatched... Absolute legends... Coil over system front and rear for R60k.... Ouch.. But yes please..

Well request to join the group on FB and u will see when we do trails etc...

Robin.CT

Www.facebook.com/4x4fans and www.4x4fanatics.co.za we have all our events up there.
Tomorrow we are having a big day out at Bosvark, around 28 vehicles so far.. Woop woop..
Here are some more recent pics of the Road Cone 2.0...

amusuhah.jpg

nu4ebera.jpg

Top Bottom