Replacement Window

Trigg

I had to break the passenger rear quarter window. I cant for the life of me find it. Does anyone know a place that carries them?

I called the deslership and the guy on the phone couldnt understand what i was asking for.

13_gecko_rubi

Caught the Bug
Just look up part number in one of many online mopar catalogs. What year jk and tinted or not tinted? It's part 5 on the attached diagram

Attachments

• 1468460346521.jpg
    1468460346521.jpg
    78.3 KB · Views: 89

Trigg

I tried googling it and could find that diagram. Is it that whole piece or just the glass? Dealership told me it wpuld cost 270 just for labor. Im going to just put it in myself. Cant be much harder then a regular window. Thanks for the help.

wetfootnw

Yeah, i did this before. It's actually the worst windows to break if you need to. It is the entire piece you see in the post from gecKo_rubi. Because of that is spendy.

I got my replacement from Safelite and paid $275. Part number DV11566. Google that number gives you some options.
I had no instructions but was able to get it replaced in about an hour.

13_gecko_rubi

Caught the Bug
I just looked in my basement. I have a spare one from my old salvage build but it's clear. If yours is clear u can have it if u cover shipping.

Attachments

• 1468579021879.jpg
    1468579021879.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 42

Trigg

Gecko I appreciate the offer but mine is tint and i was able to locate one locally. Thank again for the help.

Top Bottom