C U Next Tuesday

swampdog

I've always heard "see you next Tuesday" as a PC way to call someone a cunt. C-U-Next-Tuesday. Now...who is he directing this venom at...........

WJCO

Meme King
I've always heard "see you next Tuesday" as a PC way to call someone a cunt. C-U-Next-Tuesday. Now...who is he directing this venom at...........

I bet he was trying to capture a Pokemon and accidentally posted a thread.

JAGS

Hooked
So, as some of you may have seen, I was on the Rubicon run.

After the run it is customary and tradition to head over to the Riva grill for a popular drink called the rock hard wet woody.

Yeah, blended drink so right up my alley. [emoji6] Thing will knock you on your ass and 3 will require assistance walking back to the hotel!

Our group was about 25 strong and after a couple drinks our particular table of six folks were really having a good time. Were we loud, fuck yeah, we were in the bar. Anyways, the table next to us was four 30-something girls. At one point they looked over as I was telling a joke and made reference that the table needs to keep our volume down, especially me. WTF!!! A bit shocked, then a bit pissed, we were quiet for all of 30 seconds. Then we went to being loud and having fun.

As they left, Jesse gave them the parting words of See You Next Tuesday. Yes, C-U-Next-Tuesday.

Dumb bitches and there Pinot Gris!

We joked so hard about them and at the time of being extremely buzzed, I started this thread as a joke with Jesse.

So, this thread is now a place you can post your own experiences where you wanted to say or did say See You Next Tuesday.

Top Bottom