Bronco Canyon

Fires JK

Looking for a couple of jeeps that want to run Bronco Canyon on July 23rd.

So far we have 3 going
FiresJk
Benact1
Cavfighter

Last edited:

TRLJNKY

Fires put me in as a maybe. Have to see how my schedule looks as we get closer. I want to but need to see if I can make it all work that weekend

Fires JK

Didn't you already run it with QuicksilverJK? How was it?

Yeah ran it last weekend and had a great time really enjoyed my first trail in Nevada. I want to go back and take some photos and more video. The spotter got me hung up big time had to use my winch for the first time.

Fires JK

Not sure how many are going but would like to meet at 8 at the Chevron at vista and the 80

We are going to change this run to the following Saturday and probably leaving around noon to run it. 7-30-16

Last edited:

Fires JK

This will be a late start to allow Benact1 to get back into town and maybe allow others that may have morning commitments to run with us, we are anticipating a meetup around 12

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
LOL!! For some reason, I thought you guys were running this last weekend. Oh well, be sure to lather up as it's gonna be a hot one - be safe and have fun :cool:

benatc1

Hooked
LOL!! For some reason, I thought you guys were running this last weekend. Oh well, be sure to lather up as it's gonna be a hot one - be safe and have fun :cool:

We ended up doing Gold Lake area last week due to some people availability and some new trails (to us). feel free to come join us Saturday!!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
We ended up doing Gold Lake area last week due to some people availability and some new trails (to us). feel free to come join us Saturday!!

Thanks but I'm heading up into the mountains and getting out of the triple digit heat this weekend. Hope you guys have fun :cool:

Fires JK

Change of plans
due to work the window has grown smaller so the run is being modified to the same area but we will not be running the whole canyon.

TRLJNKY

I have to bow out. Got some front end issues. Replaced my draglink but my tie rods are wasted also. Im seriously bummed. Wanted to finally meet you Fires and see the rest of the crew again. Let me get my ride fixed and see you all hopefully on the next run

Fires JK

cav♤fighter;744281 said:
I have to bow out. Got some front end issues. Replaced my draglink but my tie rods are wasted also. Im seriously bummed. Wanted to finally meet you Fires and see the rest of the crew again. Let me get my ride fixed and see you all hopefully on the next run

Thats oK we might see you Wednesday or on the next one

Top Bottom